PaRt-5-Outer Banks

Recap- "Move John B, I'm steering this shit!" You say. Until you feel a sharp pain in your arm.....

...

No way, did you just get shot, how is that possible. no one noticed that you got shot, as just as you arrived to the pier you run straight to the nearest hospital.

just moment before you left.....

"yo that was sick as" "now thats badass"

"yeah, uh i'm gonna go" as soon as you say that you run.

"what was that about?" John B asked.

"uh guys you might want to check that there's blood on the ground, pfft only JJ would think that your on your period.

"oh shit" as soon as they realise they all come rushing to you, of course Pope was the slowest.

"yo wtf happened, did you get shot?" JJ asks

"yeah but i'm fine i just need to go the hospital" as soon as you said that you blackout.

You didn't even realise what had happened. You soon enough wake up and feel a pair of lips on yours.
You think to yourself, whose lips are they?

You finally decide to open you yes to see John B looking right at you in relief to that you're alive. Yeh sure John B was special to you, but after hearing what had happened with Sarah and him while I was knocked out for a few hours, really broke my heart.

Hold on let me go back a phew stages........

When you got knocked out cold, John B helped you to the hospital right, he didn't wait at all. He left, the boys and Kie stayed but you never understood why John B didn't until Kiara told you.

John B was cheating on you with Sarah, the richest person you will ever meet. She is so nice when you first meet her yet when something goes wrong her life comes to a holt. She changes immediately.

Now finding out that news, it actually broke you. Yet ur confused why he kissed you.

Don't worry so am I.
"Hey guys would u mind leaving I wanna speak with John alone" u say.
They all hustle out in hurry.

"Why did you kiss me when your in a relationship with Sarah?"  You ask.

"What do you mean, Y/N I'm with you." Stated in confusion.

"So you mean taking Sarah's virginity, and not telling me that you guys are now dating? Real nice John"

You call them back in, you soon get released from the hospital to see that your house has been raided.
Where the cops really in your house? No but you didn't do anything.

Who knew what had happened, all you need right now is to clean and sleep. John B had tired to enter the house and talk to you but you won't let him in.

Do you want to talk to John B??

Seeing that you haven't let anyone talk to you, you checked your phone. Realising Kiara was worried.

...

Kiara_ me
Hey you ok?
Yeah I'm ok, I was wondering maybe you wanted to come over and have some girl time?
I would love that. JJ and Pope miss you by the way. And also have you seen John B recently he hasn't been around and where all worried.
No I haven't, but I'll go looking, meet me at the pier. In 15 with JJ and Pope.

...

You need up with crew thinking of where John B is.

" ok any ideas?" You ask.
"Uhh he hoes to the old church where he took you sometimes" JJ said.
"ok you guys wait here I'll go, let me know if he comes back.

You get in your car and head straight to the church, you hear someone crying. You slowly walk up and see John B, you quickly message the guys and tell them to come to the church.

"Hey John B, you ok?" You say quietly.

"God Y/N you scared me, I-I missed you so much"

"Yeah well, I had nothing to say to you, you hurt me John, your coming home now, the crew is coming to get you. Come on" you say by grabbing him by his hand.

You see a little smile for on John's face, it made you giggle, I guess you guys are ok. John B gets into the crews car, while you drive back home. You live near the peer, so you walk down and watch the sunset.
_________________
Word count: 744

I was wondering if you guys wanted a JJ imagine. Let me know, I will still continue this imagine of John B. :)