PaRt-7- Outer Banks

Recap-After the conversation you had a shower popping on a tube top, some shorts. you catch up with Kie and get in her car, arriving at this old place. you've never seen it before, but heard some creepy stories. let's just hope nothing bad happens to you while your in there.

...

Let's just say that being in that creepy place gave you shivers every time you thought about it. This place looked like a cemetery, yeah the plants were still alive get your surprised how. Apparently the old lady that lives there is blind. She is most definitely the scariest bitch you will ever see.

You and Kie quickly rush inside to turn the deco lights off whilst being the quietest you have ever been. Being quiet was never your thing, I mean sure when it's about John B then sure you stay silent. You still can't get the fact that he's with Sarah. Like your kids meant nothing. The fact that he actually took your virginity. Why did you let him?

...

When the lights turned off that was go time. You all rushed to the basement, searching for whatever you could find. Until pope being the smartest one of all grabbing a stone and dropping it down to planks of wood. To only hear water underneath.

"Yo, guys help me move this!" Pope says.

You all rush to help him to reveal a well. A well?  After discussing the important facts about how the gold is underwater you wrap John B right with rope slowly letting him down the well, to only smell shit.

"See anything ?" JJ says.

"Go down more!" John B screams.

You slowly gave him more rope to slide down until he feels bones underneath him.

"GUYS LET ME UP!! LET ME UP!!" You all rush to pull him up.

"WAIT!"John B screams.
He moves some rocks to reveal the gold we have been looking for, he grabs a phew bars and made his way up.

"I found it!" He screams to only be surprised by gun shots among for us. We never even knew she was blind till now. She couldn't aim for shit.

"Guys run, I'll distract her." You say.

They all run not hesitating to go, of course John B has to save Sarah.  Who knew right.

You eventually make your way out.
"GO GO GO!!" You scream to Pope driving the van.

You say in the van holding your breath hopefully no one would speak. All you could smell was shit coming from John B. Good he stunk, deodorant would not fix that.  You look over a Kie to see her giggling with Sarah, great you lost another friend.  Why would she do that?

...

Arriving back home, you all decided to have a sleep over. Due to waking up you barley could walk. It was the day you melted down the gold and tried to sell it for more then 50,000 dollars. They where cheap asses am I right or am I right.

It was also the day you blacked out. The fat you got punched by the drug dealer.  Drug dealers think there all top shit, yet what they wanted was the gold. Of course he still it yet before he made his way back home, John B became the hero again.

Thinking he can save everyone, yeah sure it may have happened, and we got our gold back. But what you wanted to know is why you got punched instead of Sarah, she was standing there in shock looking at John B. You were trying to fight for his life. Let's talk about JJ, he got badly beat, and he wanted his revenge.

He got it eventually, by stealing the drug dealers money. His all stash. Yes JJ needed to pay off things, and even wanted to spoil his friends get they all cracked it at him. I think he's living young.

...

It was very unbelievable on what just happened yet JJ has a heart of a kitten, soft and pure.oll the crew need to do is lighten up and believe in JJ. You where the only one who hit in the van with JJ. The crew could care less about JJ. Especially Sarah, oh I'm a kook I can do whatever I want. Yes Kie is a kook but she always treats us equally.

_____________________
Word count: 729

Sorry I was inactive I will try my best.