PaRt-6- Outer Banks

Recap - You see a little smile for on John's face, it made you giggle, I guess you guys are ok. John B gets into the crews car, while you drive back home. You live near the peer, so you walk down and watch the sunset.

...

Every time you come to look at the sunset, all your worries and pains go away. while thinking about what happened you feel two big muscular arms wrap around you like a burrito. you turn to look and see JJ. He has always been like a brother to you, he looks out for you and is even like your angel.

You and JJ just sat there in silence, him not needing to ask what's wrong because he already knows.

"Hey can i ask you something?" you ask.

"yeah of course" he states.

"Are sarah and John B together?"

...

JJ has never wanted to lie to you, even though he's good at lying to the cops, that something his good at but when it comes to John B and me, he gets loose and spills whatever he has bottled up.

...

"Yeah, him and Sarah are together....."

"I don't get what he sees in her, all i see is  a backstabbing bitch. Yeah i know Pogues don't date Pogues, no Macking, but are you kidding me Sarah out of all of them girls. If he had to date someone i would pick Kie for him to date, look at the way she looks at him. they are like the perfect couple" you say in Awe

It soon get's dark and you start walking back home, JJ asks if he could stay. Of course you said yes. All you could think about was John B and how he kissed you at the hospital. was that like a goodbye kiss? did that kiss even mean anything to him? Maybe he was just drunk, or maybe he had to go see Sarah.

...

I'm not sure if i've told you this before, but sarah?you guys used to be friends, like besties. until she went and found new friends that are more popular. she left me and Kie alone. do you know how hurt you guys where.sometimes you wish you never even met Sarah.  everytime you guys would throw a party she always tags along don't know why, oh it's because Topper is you ex. surprising right.

...

Sometimes you wish you went back home, back to your home town. You soon enough drift off to sleep because you have  shift tomorrow.

"Ay JJ, I have work you can wait for me to get back or you can leave. remember to lock the house." you say walking up to him. You managed to get in the shower quickly.
You get out fully dressed to go. Looks like JJ is waiting for you when you get back.

After the 4 hour shift, you stunk, you open the door to see John B sitting at your table.

"what are you doing here?" you asked confused.

"i came to see you because i want you to come look for the gold with me and the crew"

"You do realise that i will never forget what you have done, I haven't been out in ages so yeah sure i'll go with Kie" you state.

...

After the conversation you had a shower popping on a tube top, some shorts. you catch up with Kie and get in her car, arriving at this old place. you've never seen it before, but heard some creepy stories. let's just hope nothing bad happens to you while your in there.

___________________________

word count: 614

sorry that this one is short but i will make chapter 7 longer :)

vote, comment if wanting JJ imagine and tell me what i can improve on.