PaRt-8- Outer Banks

Recap-It was very unbelievable on what just happened yet JJ has a heart of a kitten, soft and pure. All the crew needs to do is lighten up and believe in JJ. You were the only one who got in the van with JJ. The crew could care less about JJ. Especially Sarah, oh I'm a kook I can do whatever I want. Yes Kie is a kook but she always treats us equally.

Honestly JJ has been your number one best friend through out everything, well apart from Kie. Sarah? Oh you couldn't care about Sarah, nobody does apart from John B, he's so oblivious to like a back stabbing bimbo that has no intention but to rare our group apart.

Once she all agreed on sparring this stuff out JJ came up with an agreement, "how about we split the money between all of us because I do need money to pay the stupid ass officer!, yeah your lucky I saved all of your asses other wise I don't think pope would be here right now would he?"

Everyone has stood in shock, JJ was right, you were in the back clapping your hands, staring at all of them, one by one getting in the van. Oh as for now you have to sit at the back of the van because Sarah, took your spot at front.

*no hate against her in real life, she is a wonderful person*

"Ugh, John B take me home already, today has been stress full enough"

"We have one more thing to sort out then we can drive you home, stop whining, I don't see the others doing it" John b states.

You look into the mirror to see Sarah Cameron laughing at you, like she's Queen bee of the whole world.
JJ have freshly rolled a blunt, yet slowly looking up to see that tears have formed in your eyes.

You haven't had a easy life, neither has John B. He does understand but when Sarah's around, he's a whole new person. Like he forgets what they just went through.

_____________________
Authors note
I'm sorry I haven't been active lately, been busy doing home stuff. Although leave me ideas.
Word count:370
Until next time ;)