PaRt- 3- Outer Banks

Recap- He stops for a minute to think about that question........

...

" i mean i'm not sure what to think, life does feel like a dream some times, ever since my dad was lost at see or as they say, things felt way to imaginable." John B states.

you guys stay there staring at the ground when you feel a hand on your back, a muscular hand that you've never felt the touch of. you look in your corner to see John B's arm around you. you look over to Kiara and see the jealousy in her eyes, you didn't want to hurt your only friend, your best friend. you moved away from John B to see the shock in his face.

you think to yourself, does he never get rejected? oh yeah that's right the most stubborn guy you could possibly meet has feelings for you? pfft get real Y/n, he goes for hot chicks like sarah. let me tell you about sarah, she is a dads girl, she always gets looked after and her sister and brother they get treated like shit, she thinks she runs the world, let me say frankly she has greta fashion. so that why John likes her. I can never quite get how she thinks every guy wants her.

your thoughts exit your head as soon as you hear his voice.

"did i do something? im sorry?"

"no you didn't do anything, just me being me, WHO WANTS A BEER!!"you stated.

"I WILL" kiara says.

"i second that" JJ says

"meh sure" pope and John B say.

I guess John B isn't that bad after all Y/N. Once you get to know him better you will realise that he will actually care unless he ends up with sarah. Sarah, Sarah, Sarah what can i tell you about sarah apart from that she's a spoilt bitch and hurt Kiara when she was young. she drags you in by her looks and once you get close boom she forgets you even exist. You got called into work soon after and so did Kiara.

"hey John B, can we head back me and Kiara have work in like 20"

"sure thing, same spot tomorrow?" John B ask's.

you smile and nod your head, great another day of risking your life for that unbearable boy.wow what has he done to you Y/N, SOMEONE'S GOT A CRUSH??

"NO I DON'T!" noticing you just screamed that out loud.

"omg im sorry, im fine dont worry" you state.

I can't believe you said that Y/N, please i know you like him come on ask him out or something, oh wait you cant Pogues can date Pogues. Maybe he should make the first move? oh yeah most definitely. you and Kiara walked off together in silence, you left your bandanna bhind by accident, oh mayne on purpose. you see John B wrap it around his wrist like a bracelet. you smile to yourself. imagine if you were dating him, you guys would get into so much trouble yet so much will happen.

Being a Pogue is nothing different, i mean yeah sure you get into reckless stuff, trash the rich peoples shit such as boats. you can't believe it. you arrived home soon after to get dressed then head to the diner as soon as you walk in who do you see..... the one and only John B, JJ and Pope. You sigh in aw, because you know that they are pigs, like pelicans. I never thought that Kiaras dad would say yes to letting them eat here.

Your 5 hour shift went by fast, who knew when the boy here waiting for you to finish. KIara finishes 10 minutes later so I waited then went home to get changed. you always liked to watch the stars at night, eccpessicaly when laying down on the peir. no distractions. until you hear elephant feet and a half shirtless guy approaching you, until you see the shaggy hair. Right it John B. you always thought of brushing your fingers in his hair. imagine how soft it would be.

"uh hey, what you doing here?' you ask him.

"well i wanted to show you something, come on"

and as soon as he finished his sentence he grabbed you hand and bought you to the old chapel    (church) his dad bought him when he was young. He sneakily grabbed two candles and put it in his pockets.

"ooo what's up there?" you ask

"hold on let me go up there just in case there's like racoons or something?" he says with a  smirk.
__________________________
Word count:770
Enjoy I will be posting every day hopefully :)