PaRt-10- Outer Banks

Recap: "John B, you don't need to ask, just do it, my family love you" well the family you had left.
. . .
"Do you think Sarah likes me?" John B blurts out.

"I- I- umm..." you stutter

Your not sure whether to say yes or no but if you hurt his feelings in anyway will you lose your best friend or will he understand.

You had to take the right option listen to what the angles were saying, "tell him the truth, the truth is always better" well that's what you heard.

"Uhh Y/n? Hello? You there?" John b asked.

"Uh yeah I'm here I mean Sarah is a great girl. (Lies) and I'm sure she likes you" you had said that with tears forming in your eyes.

Maybe John B was so oblivious that he didn't even know that you liked him. For sure he would of known. What if he was trying to make you jealous or trying to manipulate you for some answers. Oh my.

You had never lied to John B well that's what you thought till a phew seconds ago. Just look at his precious face, he has been hurt so many times and now it's gonna happen with blondy booby Sarah. Never in a million years thought that she was his type.

Maybe you thought he was your type of maybe your getting it wrong

Maybe you thought he was your type of maybe your getting it wrong. Maybe you should just come forward and say it. Just say it y/n! SAY IT.

"John b I like...... apples" you say.

Quick save huh, who never thought you would be sharing your feelings.

"Uhh ok well so do I, now I know what to get you for your birthday haha" John b laughs.

Ugh how could you be so stupid, did you actually think he likes you. Well I mean possible things can happen. Except you wanted to get enough money to start traveling you know. Go in with your life even if it's with the group or not. You have been dreaming and dreaming to visits Paris. One of the most romantic places ever.
You had never thought about going on adventures or seeing the world because you couldn't afford it.

That wasn't even the problem, the problem was.... well you've never told anyone this before but you feel like you cant leave this place due to having no one to take care of the house or take care of John b.

You just care to much as to what would happen to this place if I left, well I mean they wouldn't care I'm just a intruder right. What am I doing, snap out of it y/n, move on. Ay maybe you could start liking Jj. I mean he's pretty good looking.

 You and jj have been getting along right

You and jj have been getting along right. I mean nothing special. You don't want to stuff up the relationship you have now. You snap out of your thoughts as soon as you hear a loud bang coming from your room......

. . .

Authors note: sorry it took me so long guys, so much work, but I hope you all are staying safe due to corona and make sure you vote and leave your thoughts on what I can approve on or thoughts on characters!!

Word count: 540