PaRt-2- Outer Banks

Recap- Soon after everyone came in. You all had so much fun and never wanted it to end. Until you feel something sharp under your foot.

...

You didn't think anything of it, I mean who knows what's going to happen it might of been a jellyfish.
John B is the most attractive person you have ever met, I except the problems, pogues can't date pogues. It's a rule they made up, I mean I wouldn't end up with a hottie such as him.

We all soon after exchanged numbers and went on back to the Pier. When I got off the boat it didn't feel any different apart from that John B he wouldn't stop staring at you. Seeing that you get weak in your stomach.

Do you really have a crush on a hottie?
No you can't i mean JJ is always the sweetest yet the most bad ass out of all. You have to respect the Pogues rules. Once saying goodbye, you all left to go home. I mean today had to be the best day ever, you are part of their group. Shit you forgot you had a night shift tomorrow, meaning you can't go out with group. Pogue never leaves a Pogue behind.

Soon after you went to sleep, nothing different, hitting your head against your pillow drifting right off dreaming of that special someone and how your day was. Seeing that you live by yourself, you get to drink, you get to do reckless stuff. You wake up pretty early soon after and had a shower. You walked to the shops not watching where your going when you bump into John B......

You stood there frozen forgetting that you dropped your food on the ground.
"Shit omg, I'm so sorry" John B said picking up your stuff on the ground.
"No it's ok I wasn't watching where I was going"
" hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang with me and the crew later like in maybe 20?" John B says.
" um I can't stay that long I have a night shift at Kiaras dads diner"
"Damn I really wanted to show you something, how about tomorrow?"
"Perfect send me the information" y/n said.

...

You soon after finish your diner shift, went home had a shower seeing you smelt like shit. Then flopped on your bed.

Today was crazy right, I mean tomorrow will get even crazier. You fall asleep soon after to wake up to 5 missed calls from John B and 5 messages from John B.

...

John B / me Text messages

yo wake ur ass up where waiting for you at the pier.
HELLO!?
yo wake up!
where gonna leave without you!!!
bloody hell I give up.
shit sorry I'm up I'll be there in 5.

...

You quickly get ready, run as fast as you ever could. The disappointment in their face was sickening.
" I'm sorry guys I didn't set an alarm and this dumb ass * points at John* didn't give me the details"
"Oh damn my bad, sorry love" John B said.
In your mind you couldn't believe what he just said, did he say LOVE!? Like does he say that to every chick he meets? Surely not. Omg I can't be crushing. This is my worst nightmare, I struggle to breath a little but focus. The others sweet swimming while you stayed on the boat looking through your phone.

You never noticed that Kiara has changed I mean yeah she's always been her fierce self, but now she's more interested in the boys. I mean I ship her with Pope, he's cute right. Our day was shortly ruined by the rich boys. The boys who never give a crap because there life always gets replaced with money.

Money, Money, Money. You've had a little money problem lately, you living alone in your house can barley afford food and now your getting into trouble. You can't take the stress anymore. Getting in trouble day by day with this group, was mainly a Dream now that it's true it's like heaven. These guys throw the biggest party's. They are that huge that the police rock up some times and crash it. There's always the weird groups that show up uninvited. Never intended right, John soon for out of the water to come sit next to you. Is this a dream? Did he actually just speak.
" hey you ok?" He asks
"Yeah I guess, so you ever think this is a dream or your life is a dream?"

He stops for a minute to think about that question........

____________________________
Word count: 777
Make sure you vote, follow and save this to the library :). Chapter 3 is coming I promise.