Chapter-1

"first day of University"

Jiang's mansion

A Cute, beautiful, black hair, Smooth fair skin, boy who is sleeping peacefully cuddling a pillow on bed's right side. After 2min another boy come to the room who is good looking, has black hair, brown eyes, Long nose and fair skin. where Beautiful boy sleeping peacefully cuddling a pillow come to that boy and Smash a another pillow on beautiful boy in the other side of bed.

"Ahh! Let me sleep."
Beautiful said in his sleep and put blanket on his face.

"Ya.! Are you going to Wake up or not"
Handsome boy said in irritation.

Beautiful boy not say anything just sleeping peacefully... Like a Baby

Wake up! It's already time to go to University. Whatch the time it's 9:30 already. Today is your University's first day so wake up soon! I will call mom. If you don't make up! Xiao Zhannnnn!! Wake up I am Saying for the last time!
Another boy yelled at beautiful boy this time.

"Let me sleep for one minute"...
Xiao Zhan said

I said wakep up or I will leave you!!!
Zhou Cheng said while waking up Zhan

"Ahh! Ok!! I am Awake"...
Zhan Awake and sat up on bed...

Zhou Cheng leave the room after Wake up Zhan. Zhan Rubbing his eyes with both Palms on getting up from bed to do regular routine and take a quick shower. And go to Closet Wear Blue jeans, white T-shirt and Blue jeans shirt. And head to downstairs for breakfast.

Xiao Zhang direct go to the dinning Room and Greet his Mom, Dad and Xuan Lu jie and Slapped at Zhou Cheng's head. And sit beside her jie.
And begin to eat breakfast...

After 25min breakfast Zhou Cheng got up from chair and slapped on Zhan's head who is eating peacefully all concentration in the breakfast.

"Stop eating like a pig. Let's go to University it's very late already."

"Ya.! Don't disturb the people middle of eating."
Zhan said rubbing his head.

"Are you coming or want to late for University's first day."...
Zhou Cheng said and leave behind Zhan on Dinning table.

"Ahhh! I won't Spare if I caught you.."
Zhan said in Angry voice while leaving the breakfast in the middle. And say bye to mom dad and jie...

Zhou Cheng and Xiao Zhang sit in the car in back passenger sit and driver start the car.

Wang's mansion

A handsome boy, who has silky hear, fair skin, Abs, tall, brown eyes, and perfect figure boy. Awake at 7am at early morning and heading to the bathroom to do regular routine and take shower...
After 32min Handsome boy come out of the bathroom and go to Closet and wear black T-shirt, Blue jeans and black jacket.
He headed to the Downstairs for breakfast.

In the kitchen one Mid-aged women instructing to the Servents to put the breakfast on table and place the plates... And other side one Mid-aged men sitting on big couch reading newspaper crossing legs in the big hall...and one young Man coming in the hall way and sit on the besides Mid-aged man.

"Where did you go in the morning"
Mid-aged man asked to man besides him

"Some office paper left yesterday so I go to the company to give them to my secretary"...
Young man said to Mid-aged man

"Ok. So where is our Young boy?!"...
Mid-aged man asked looking to the upstairs right side's Last room.

"I think he will come in some minutes."
Mid-aged women said while going to Dinning room.