Chapter-27 *confession-1*

At night

Wang yibo is in his room taking shower after shower wang yibo put on sweatpant and t-shirt and walk to balcony scrolling the phone suddenly yibo look down at garden and saw Xiao Zhan walking in garden alone. Yibo get happy and excited to see Xiao Zhan without thinking anything Wang yibo run out of the room to garden.

In garden Xiao Zhan taking a walking thinking about how to face Wang yibo but suddenly snap out when someone hug him from back tightly resting her/he's head on Zhan's shoulder taking long breath's Xiao Zhan is shock, surprise and shivir at it and slowly turn his head to face that person and get shock, surprise, hurt and get goosebumps seeing that person is non other then Wang yibo suddenly Wang yibo speak.

"Finally get to see you after so long." Said Wang yibo with wide smile hugging Zhan even more tight and Zhan us too shock to react and say something but manage to utter the words.

"L..leave me!" Utter Xiao Zhan controlling the tears and yibo realise what is he doing and break the hug

"I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to....." Stop in midd yibo as Xiao Zhan start to walk away without looking at yibo for once nor listening what yibo was saying Wang yibo get hurt and confuse ag the same time and run after Xiao Zhan and held his hand to stop him from walking away.

L..leave me!" Said Xiao Zhan without looking at Wang yibo as trying to hide the tears

"Why? Why are you are you running away? What happened to you? Why are you not talking...." Said Wang yibo with desperate voice still holding Zhan's hand but cut of by Xiao Zhan.

"J..just l..leave!" Said Xiao Zhan with cracky voice as more tears are stream while struggling to free himself yibo's grip but Wang yibo tight the grip even more and turn Zhan to face himself and get shock and hurt seeing Xiao Zhan crying.

"What happened Zhanzhan? Why are you crying?" Asked Wang yibo worriedly as loosen the grip on hand  and try to wipe the tears with other hand but Xiao Zhan back away as more tears streaming.

"W..what happened tell me please? d..did I do something wrong?" Asked Wang yibo step close to Zhan and wipe the tears gently stroking Zhan's face but Xiao Zhan didn't say anything just kept crying.

"Please Zhan! Talk to me what happened please don't...." Wang yibo cut of by Xiao Zhan.

"W..why do y..you care!" Said Xiao Zhan crying as throw Wang yibo's hand which is on his cheek yibo feel sudden pain in heart but compose himself and said.

"Because... I because I love you!" Finally Wang yibo confess his feelings to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan taken aback by sudden unexpected confession but Zhan feel more hurt and miserable knowing this is not true and said shaking his head rapidly.

so how is the chapter? I hope you like it and I'm Sorry for not updating yesterday I was doing my project and almost forget to update I hope you can understand.

SARANGHAE 💜