Character's introduction

God!! Why you always give me problems 😭😭😭 I can't put any picture of my story character😭 why!!!!!! I think my phn is became drunk that's why I can't put any picture of my story character.😭😭😭😭 but it's ok!😊We can enjoy without any picture of story character. I'll meet you but without picture.🤧

Main lead: Wang Yibo. 22years old study in business department. He is tall, and has fair skin, silky hair, perfect body with Abs, handsome as perfect... And also love racing, skateboarding, And future CEO of Wang corporation After graduation. He is also short temper and always cold person.

main lead: Xiao Zhan. 22years old study in Art he loves making paintings. He is tall has slim figure, black hair, Smooth milkey skin, pinkish lips, beautiful mole under lower lip, bunny teeth and beautiful smile as beautiful flower. He is very naughty and cheerful mind. Who loves his jie the most.

second lead: Huang Jingyu. 22years old study in business department. He is handsome and had muscles and good look he has black hair, fair skin, not tall nor short but normal. He love business and became CEO of Huang's corporation after graduation.

Second lead: Xu weizhou. 22years old study in economics. He is calming person with attractive look and smile. He loves reading book. And want to be something which he find he is addicted to for this.

Supporting lead:

Zhou Cheng. 23years old study in business department. He is handsome and tall and Xiao Zhan's big brother after his jie jie. And and in love with Zhou meng.

Zhou meng. 23years old study in science. She is very beautiful with long hair and beautiful smile. Sibling of Huang Jingyu.

Jia zhengyu. 22years old study in economics. He has charming look and secretly crush on Jiang song.

Jiang song. 20years old study in commerce. He has beautiful smile and when he smile he has cute dimple on his fair cheeks. Little brother of Zhou meng.

Yu bin. 20years old study in commerce. He is very cute and innocent. And very friendly. Twin of Jiang song. And little brother of Zhou meng.

Emily Qi. 20years old study in science. She is pretty and cute. Little sister of Huang Jingyu.

Liu hai Kuan. 26years old elder brother of Wang yibo and currently CEO of Wang corporation. After Wang yibo take position of CEO he is became chairman of Wang corporation. And in love with Zheng shuang.

Zheng shuang. 25years old and elder sister of Huang Jingyu and Emily Qi. She is beautiful and adorable.

Cao yuchen. 25years old CEO of Cao's corporation. And in love with Xuan Lu. And elder brother of jia Zhengyu and Xu weizhou.

Xuan Lu. 24years old elder sister of Zhou Cheng and Xiao Zhan. She is very beautiful and soft hearted person. And xiao Zhan's life.

Carman lee. 53years old mother of Wang yibo and hai Kuan. She is very smart and loves her baby yibo very much. Best friend of Crystal Zhang.

Darren Wang. 55years old Carman Lee's husband and Wang corporation's chairman. He loves his wife very much.

Crystal Zhang. 53years Mother of Xuan Lu, Zhou Cheng, and xiao Zhan. She is also smart as her friend carman Lee.

Wang yizhou. 55years old husband of crystal Zhang. He is very much in love with her wife and CEO and chairman of Xiao corporation.

Hope my readers know my problem 🤧 I really can't put picture for introduction my story's characters but I can't 😭😭😭😭 I am really sad about that but it's ok😊 I am happy as long as my readers happy.

If I did some mistakes. Point it out ik I'm not perfect in English but I'll try to improve. Bye have a good time with study🤧🤧