Chapter-6

Conversation and call

Xiao mansion

Zhou Cheng and Xiao Zhan reach the xiao mansion and enter the living room. Xuan Lu saw Xiao Zhan and Zhou Cheng come back.

A-xian and A-cheng come here I make Lotus root spare ribs soup A-xian's favourite soup. Said Xuan Lu with a smile while making table for them.

Really jiejie!! Xiao Zhan beam in happiness and hug her jie.

Yes A-xian and I'll make dessert for dinner too. Said Xuan Lu and break the hug.

Xiao Zhan sit on the table and start eating while Zhou Cheng is still standing where he was coz Zhou Cheng is little happy and more shocked coz all the way Xiao Zhan looking upset and not give an Smile when Zhou Cheng tell a funny joke but when Xiao Zhan heard jie jie make Lotus root spare ribs soup for him he became normal like before. Zhou Cheng come to his sense when heard Xuan Lu's voice.

A-cheng come and eat why are you still standing there. said Xuan Lu

Eh! Jie jie I'm not like him childish and idiot who don't wash their hands before eating more over we are come home all day long first freshen up then eating! Said Zhou Cheng pointing at Xiao Zhan.

Who are you calling childish and idiot Zhou Cheng..... Said Xiao Zhan in angry tone while putting soup in mouth.

Am calling you"childish and idiot" coz you are! Look at yourself your eating like a idiot pig one day you will become fat like a big and who on earth eath without freshen up and at least wash their hands when they not have enough time to freshen up.
Said Zhou Cheng while making fun Xiao Zhan.

Yaa!! You grumpy grandpa who are you calling pig you are the pig... humph I'm handsome always looking handsome not like you always grumpy face like grandpa... hahaha!!! Said with pouting and laughing at Zhou Cheng.

A-xian, A-cheng enough! You are not a kid anymore. A-cheng don't make fun of him. He is still kid and cute look at him. Said Xuan Lu with lovingly look at Xiao Zhan and gave him a sweet smile.

Jie you always take Zhan's side and always scold me. Whine Zhou Cheng.

A-cheng now stop whining like a 5 year kid go freshen up and eat while it's hot. Said Xuan Lu.

Okey jie! Answer Zhou Cheng and left with stomping foot.

After 15min Zhou Cheng come downstairs sat on his chair and start eating. Xiao Zhan is still eating with enjoying and happily on his chair when Zhou Cheng see Xiao Zhan is still eating with happily he come up with a idea to tease Zhan.

Zhan your still eating like a fat big look at yourself in the mirror you are really became fattt..... Tease Zhou Cheng with serious face.

Whatttt!!! Really Zhou Cheng?! Asked Xiao Zhan in shocking face.

Yes! Zhan now you become fat no one wants to be your girlfriend what will you do Zhan? Asked Zhou Cheng controlling his laugh.

A-cheng give me some idea what will I do to become handsome like before! Asked Xiao Zhan with sad face.

You have nothing to do Zhan just don't eat like a big and most importantly never eat lotus root spare ribs soup again okey! After that you will more handsome then before. Said Zhou Cheng with a smirk.

What!! Noo I can't do that I never eat anything but my lotus root spare ribs soup never leave no matter what happens... Hehehe!! Giggles Xiao Zhan and eat.

Wang mansion

Wang yibo sitting on the couch in the living room playing game on phone. While carman lee is reading magazine on single couch and suddenly she got a message from Crystal Zhang Carman Lee put the magazine aside and check the message when Carman lee read the message her face expression became serious and somewhat worried.

                   In conversation

Crystal Zhang: Carman Lee Xiao Zhan's birthday is coming After 6months.

Carman Lee: yess! I know Zhang.

Crystal Zhang: you know what I mean right?

Carman Lee: I know Crystal and I'm thinking about how to tell our childrens about this.

Crystal Zhang: yeah! I'm thinking it too. I'm worried if our children refuse to do and Xiao Zhan is still in University and other children too.

Carman Lee: don't worry Crystal! Our children will not refuse to do coz we can't break our parents promise.

Crystal Zhang: yeah! I hope so.

Crystal Zhang: by the way we are going to meet tonight at our meeting house. I have to inform others to come too!

Carman Lee: okey! Let's meet tonight.

Crystal Zhang: okay.

               End of the conversation

Carman Lee still put serious look on her face and got up on the couch when Wang yibo see Carman Lee's serious face can't control himself but ask.

Mom what happened who is text you? Asked Wang yibo to Carmen Lee.

Ehh! Ohh Crystal Zhang text me. Yibo I'm going out tonight with  your dad to meet Crystal and others so we will be late for dinner you and hai Kuan eat dinner without us ok?! Said Carman Lee with slight smile.

Okey mom! Reply Wang yibo.

Carman Lee left the living room and go to her bedroom when Carman Lee enter the bedroom closed the door and call Darren Wang. After 2 ring Darren Wang receive the call.

                            On call

Darren Wang: hello darling!

Carman Lee: hello Darren

Darren Wang: what happened Carman Lee why is your voice serious?

Carman Lee: you know Xiao Zhan's birthday coming after 6mothns and we have to tell children's what will going to happen on Zhan's birthday.

Darren Wang: I know but we have to tell children before Zhan's birthday.

Carman Lee: and tonight we are all meet on our meeting house so come early ok!?

Darren Wang: okey! And we will talk about this matter with others tonight now I have a meeting in 2mins.

Carman Lee: okey! Bye.

Darren Wang: bye.

                           End call

Hlo my lovely reader's 😄 sorry for late update🤧 so how are u all?😊 I hope everyone is fine.

   I know this chapter is boring sorry for that! If you find any mistake point it out 🤠

Saranghae 💜