Chapter-19

That's why yibo said all of those heart breaking words just for his Best friend he (yibo) thought he will sacrifice his love for his best friend but all of this just misunderstanding yes just misunderstanding when Zhan and yibo are kissing Huang Jingyu interfere them and yibo doubt at first that Huang Jingyu like Xiao Zhan too but he shrugs it off and again in living room when Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan lost in each other Huang Jingyu again interfere and yibo saw how angry and irritated Huang Jingyu is. So yibo thought Huang Jingyu really like Xiao Zhan also at dinning table too. Yibo misunderstood all of this first he gets angry on his best friend and misunderstand him second he talk bad about his Zhan his love his heart beat his life and everything just because of own misunderstanding and now he is regretting all of this. Yibo cry his heart out and sleep on the floor curl up like ball while crying.

Next morning

     Xiao Zhan wake up with heavy headache because of crying and sat up on the bed and remember about last night tears automatically coming out of eye's.

After 30min of crying Xiao Zhan got up from bed with heavy blurry vision and walk to bathroom. After 1hour Xiao Zhan come out of the bathroom got ready and walk to downstairs and greet everyone with his fake smile and of course everyone can notice his swollen face, emotionalless eyes and fake smile but not say Anyone anything and act normal with Zhan but inside they are hurt to see their one and only precious. After eating breakfast Xiao Zhan and Zhou Cheng left for University.

Wang mansion

Wang yibo wake up on floor like lifeless body with swollen face and puffy eyes walk to bathroom do his morning routine took shower for one and half an hour got ready and come downstairs everyone is shocked and worried for the first time for Wang yibo seeing puffy eyes and colder face then ever but not say anything everyone did their breakfast and Wang yibo left for University and Hai Kuan, Darren Wang leave for office, Carmen Lee stay at home thinking about yibo.

At University

Xiao Zhan and Zhou Cheng reach University and meet with other's except Wang yibo, Huang Jingyu and Emily Qi. Everyone got shocked, sad and worried seeing Xiao Zhan's motionless eye's and fake smile but say nothing as Zhou cheng signal them not to say anything but as Xu weizhou trying to ask suddenly Huang Jingyu come and saw Xiao Zhan's state but didn't say either. After some time as Wang yibo come Xiao Zhan and Huang Jingyu immediately leave without give any glance at Wang yibo nor say anything to anyone. Wang yibo saw this and his heartache and told himself that he deserves this and sat with other with puffy eyes and colder face then ever everyone except Xiao Zhan and Huang Jingyu became more and more confuse, shock, surprise and sad because of Xiao Zhan, Huang Jingyu and now Wang yibo but didn't say anything and act like normal but inside they are sad and hurt. Everyone left for class as it's time for class.

Skip time to lunch

Everyone gather for lunch except Xiao Zhan and everyone got confused except Huang Jingyu.

"Where is Xiao Zhan?" Ask Zhou meng

"Yeah it's been 10min!" Said Zhou cheng

"Cheng ge what happened to Zhan ge?" Asked yu bin while take a bite from burger.

"He is looking emotionalless and did you see his eyes are so red and puffy he definitely cry for hours." Said Xu weizhou

Saranghae 💜