Chapter-49 *End*

After 30min Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan, Huang jingyu and Xu weizhou, jia Zhengyu and Jiang Song leave for airport together and went to their own flight.

In South Korea, Seoul

Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan arrive to South Korea in afternoon and goes to hotel where their parents already book a room for them and get change and take rest.

At night

At night Xiao Zhan wake up and saw Wang yibo is already awake and doing something in phone when yibo saw Zhan is awake he put the phone on side and goes to bed and sat beside Zhan.

"Your awake baby let's go we have somewhere to go." Said Wang yibo holding Zhan's hand

"Where?" Asked Zhan confused

"It's surprise now get ready fast ok " said yibo and give Zhan a dress

"Ok wait I will be back." Said Zhan and get to change after some he come back and both of them leave. After 30mim or so Wang yibo take Zhan to Nami Island where nami island is beautifully decorated by red petals and lighting Zhan is surprise seeing this and can't stop smiling.

"How is this?" Asked yibo

"Beautiful." Said Zhan smiling and peck yibo

"Legs go and eat." Said yibo and take Zhan to a table and eat dinner after that they talk and take some walk for some time and goes to their room when they reach the room the room is very dark Zhan on the light and saw whole room is beautifully decorated and get emotional and suddenly feel yibo him from back.

"Thank you so much yibo I'm very happy." Said Zhan in tears

"For you everything love now stop crying.", Said yibo

"I love you so much." Said Zhan and again peck on yibo

"I love you too love." Said yibo and kiss Zhan and suddenly pick Zhan in Arms

"What are you doing yibo put me down!" Said Zhan blushing

"Wify tonight is our first night so we have to celebrate." Said yibo and throw Zhan on bed but gently and kiss him and Zhan kiss back

Wang yibo slowly hover over Zhan deepening the kiss and rip Zhan's clothes in one go and start to make hickies on him while Zhan is moaning sexily under yibo after making hickies yibo open Zhan's pant and boxer and throw it and open his clothes and attack on Zhan's lips while on the other hand loosing Zhan's hole after some time yibo slowly enter Zhan's hole making his cry in pain yibo kiss Zhan to distract him and slowly start to thrust in and Zhan moan loudly in pain and pleasure which he is getting. They did 13 rounds after that Zhan pass out and yibo take out and clean himself and Zhan and sleep hugging Zhan.

In Italy, Rome

Huang jingyu and Xu weizhou arrive Italy, Rome in the morning and goes to a hotel where their parents book a room for them after they reach the hotel and they decide to first take some take rest and after that have lunch. In afternoon Huang jingyu wake up and order the hotel service to decorate the whole room with purple Lilly and lighting with cake, red wine and food when Xu weizhou wake up he's surprise seeing all of this but didn't see Huang jingyu suddenly the bathroom door open revealing Huang jingyu in black suit looking handsome and hot.

"Thank you dear hubby." Said Xu weizhou and walk towards him

"Always at your service love." Said Huang jingyu and kiss Xu weizhou

"Go and change." Said Huang jingyu and Xu weizhou nod and goes to change after some time he back in light green suit and they start to eat the lunch in dim light after that they talk for some and decide to go out to look around. Huang jingyu and Xu weizhou come back at night and went to the room when Xu weizhou saw the room is again decorated but different type he became happy and hug Huang jingyu who is smiling looking at his husband.

"Thank you so much hubby." Said Xu weizhou smiling

"Always at your service wify." Said Huang jingyu winking at Xu weizhou and pick him up in arms and walk to bed and start to kiss him After kissing they stare at each other in the eye's with love and lust

"I love you Xu weizhou." Said Huang jingyu

"I love you too my hubby." Said Xu weizhou and smile at him Huang jingyu start to kissing him while slowly taking off Xu weizhou's clothes after that start to make hickies on him all over his body while Xu weizhou is a moaning mess under Huang jingyu, Huang jingyu take off his clothes and start to open Xu weizhou's pant after that he prepare him and start to thrust in slowly while Xu weizhou is crying in pain but Huang jingyu distract him by kissing him deep and continue thrusting they did 11 around after that Xu weizhou pass out and Huang jingyu take out and clean both of them after that he sleep beside Xu weizhou hugging by waist.

In Newzealand, Wellington

Jia Zhengyu Jiang Song arrive Wellington in evening and goes to the hotel where their parents already book a room in the hotel they both reach the hotel and goes to the room and decide to take some rest but they didn't are sleepy so they freshen up and goes out to look around the city till night and decide to have dinner outside they choose a Japanese but romantic restaurant and book a private room with bed and order for food with cake and wine after some the food arrived and they start to eat while eating they talk for sometime like this they finish the food and suddenly the room light get dim and music start to play giving the romantic vibe jia Zhengyu offer his hand to Jiang Song and they start to dance in slow motion.

"This is so romantic." Said Jiang Song smiling

"Yes! do you like it?" Asked jia Zhengyu

"A lot thank you so much." Said Jiang Song and peck on his cheek blushing

"You know Song I love you so much from the very beginning." Confess jia Zhengyu

"I love you too from the very beginning." Confess Jiang Song too blushing

"If I know you love me too I should confess earlier but anyway in end your mine." Said jia Zhengyu and smile

"And your mine." Said Jiang Song

"I really love you so much my dear wify." Said jia Zhengyu and kiss Jiang Song who kiss him back immediately

"I love you so much too my dear hubby." Said Jiang Song after the kiss

"Let's go and celebrate our first night! Are you ready wify?" Said jia Zhengyu and pick Jiang Song in arms and walk to inside room

"For you yes hubby." Said Jiang Song blushing

Jia Zhengyu put Jiang Song on bed gently and hover over him kissing biting and slowly take off their both clothes and start to make hickies on Jiang Song after he's done with it and kiss Song again while slowly entering Jiang Song's hole without preparing him Jiang Song cry in great pain and clutch the bedsheet tight after fully enter jia Zhengyu slowly start to thrust inside of Jiang Song while kissing and biting him to distract from the pain and they did till morning and both of them pass out exhausted.

The End

Finally my first book end after one year I'm so happy > - <
Thank you so much for your support ☺️ I'm really grateful for it and keep supporting me in future with my other stories.😊

See you soon yizhan 😚 I will try to make another new story soon bye and take care.

Saranghae 💜