Chapter-15

"so care to tell this poor friend of your that what is happened here before I come?" Said huang Jingyu in teasing

"Nothing happened what would be happen?" Says yibo coldly

*Still don't want to accept ok let's play along with you then* Huang Jingyu talk in mind and smirk

"Get out I want to change" said yibo

"Ok man I'm going" says and leave Huang Jingyu

In yibo's room

Yibo sat on the bed in a daze trying to collect every picture of what happened a while ago again and again and smiling like fool and feeling happy

*I never would thought we kiss again and again*
*I don't know why but Zhan your lips are really soft, juicy and pinkish I just want to eat and suck them the whole time*
*And if that Huang Jingyu did not come at that moment I really will eat you whole today* yibo thinking about this and smirking remembering the hot and sensational kiss and those lips of Zhan and
After sometime yibo got ready.

Meanwhile in living room

After run out of the yibo's bedroom Zhan run to garden and sat on one of the bench with red flustered face while breathing heavily After some time Zhan's breath became normal and automatically kissing moment coming into his mind and his face become more and more red because of embarrassment.

*How..how can w..we k..kiss this is my fi..first kiss*
*What should I do I..I can't face h..him now*
*W..what if y..yibo hate me no h..he can't b..but he definitely h..hate me after what w..we have done* thinking about all of this Zhan start crying his heart out hugging his knees with both hand.
After sometime crying Zhan wipe his tears and told himself.

"Zhan *hic* if he h..hate you *hic* then it's ok coz you deserve *hic* this h..he love someone else not *hic* you and you h..have to f..face him*hic*" talking to himself while hiccupping and got up from the bench and walk towards inside the mansion.

Inside the mansion

Carmen Lee and Xuan Lu done with the cooking and sitting on the couch with Huang Jingyu who is come for a while ago. Huang Jingyu saw Xiao Zhan is coming from outside and call him at the same time Carmen Lee saw Wang yibo is coming down and call him.

"Zhanzhan come here fast Carmen Lee mom telling their childhood story's with others" said huang Jingyu loud enough to hear Zhan who is at main door and look at Huang Jingyu with bunny smile after hearing and suddenly look at yibo's direction where he is coming and head down immediately with flustered face because those kissing seen come back into his mind.

"Wang yibo what are you doing in you room after come back from the University don't you know Zhan, Xuan Lu, and Huang Jingyu is come." At the same time Carmen Lee said and loud enough to hear Wang yibo who is still on stairs yibo look at Carmen Lee in irritating face but suddenly look at Zhan direction who is coming with head down yibo immediately look away as those kissing seen back into his mind too.

Sorry sorry sorry for updating late again 😞😞 you know I'm being lazy cat can't update on time🤧
Sorry again forgive me for keep you waiting 😖
Today I promise you my lovely reader's I will update at least two chapter per day in 3 days I'm really sorry again

Saranghae 💜