Chapter-33 *first date-2*

Xiao Zhan get more surprise and happy seeing the table beautifully decorated under the two chairs with red petals and the flower bouquet of white Lilly on it and the Candles around the chair little bit away and on the side is a red petals in heart shape beautifully decorated and one candle on it looking more beautiful. Wang yibo smile fondly at Zhan seeing him happily looking at the decoration in awe yibo walk towards the table and pick up the flower bouquet and goes to Zhan and kneel in front of Zhan holding the flower bouquet towards Zhan Zhan look at yibo with love as some tears of joy and accept the flower bouquet giving bunny smile and yibo charmingly smile back at him and take out the small blue box from the pant pocket still kneeling front of Zhan.

"Xiao Zhan love of my life you don't know how much I love you and from when today I want to tell you do you want to know?" Asked Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan nod chuckling in tears of joy

"When we first meet at the garden in my house when we were kid I fell for you at the first sight but I never understand till few months ago you know what I always thought back then that I hate you I don't know the reason but still I believe in that but No I love you From the very beginning Now i think About it it's funny." Chuckle yibo and Zhan laugh at this and yibo take out the one of white gold ring from the box and held Zhan's left hand.

"You know I'm very jelouse and possessive person over you and I can do anything for you even I can fight to aunty, uncle, mom, dad and everyone just for you if they try to come between us ahem anyway I just want to say I love you so much my love and I can't live without you if you one day just saying if you one day try to think to leave me i will lock you up forever remember this." Said yibo in serious voice but smiling and Xiao Zhan laugh so much at it till his face got red.

"And I promise you this love." Yibo promised and put the ring on Zhan's finger and get up

"Do you know Wang yibo my love my boyfriend and my everything I love you so much too i can do anything just for you." Said Xiao Zhan blushing and take the other ring from the box

"I love you so much I don't know from when maybe at first sight too but I love you you are my first love and kiss and forever will be i will not leave you in this life for sure coz I can't live without you too nor I will let you leave me." Zhan smile at yibo who is already smiling at him and pull Zhan by waist.

"I promise you." Put the ring on yibo's finger and yibo immediately pull him in kiss

After 10 minutes or so yibo break the kiss and plant a kiss on Zhan's ring and lead him to the table and pull a chair for Zhan and Zhan sit down and yibo sit across him just at the time the waiter come with the food and cake and place it on table and leave after bowing.

"This is all my favourite dishes and my strawberry cake." Said Xiao Zhan in excitement giving bunny smile at yibo.

"Thank you so much yibo I'm so happy today." Said Zhan and Yibo get up and peck on Zhan's lips.

"It's our first date after all and for you and your this bunny smile for anything love." Said yibo romantically and wink at Zhan who giggle blushing

"Yibo I didn't thought you will be this romantic and flirty!." Said Zhan and giggle

"I can be more just for you darling." Said yibo and again wink at Zhan who is blushing hard now

"Zhan baby do you know why the rings are white gold instead of diamond?" Asked Wang yibo to Zhan

"No! Why?" Zhan title his head in confusion

"Because diamond ring will be our wedding ring!" Said yibo sincerely looking into Zhan's eyes and Zhan choke on his own saliva hearing and flustered till neck and yibo smirk

"S..stop being cheesy y...yibo and keys eat the f....food is getting cold...." Said Xiao Zhan and start eating the food without sparing a glance at yibo who is still looking at Zhan with love eye's

After one and half hour hour yizhan enjoy the food and cake and goes back afterwards at Xiao mansion as Huang jingyu call them to come back soon.

How is the chapter dears?🤔 I hope it is not boring right?☹️

Saranghae 💜