Chapter-36

Next morning at 2pm

Two naked figures are sleeping soundly on bed hugging each other sinking each other's warmth and those two figures are non other then Huang jingyu and Xu weizhou sleeping soundly after doing unholy thing last night.

After half an hour Xu weizhou slowly start to wake up and open his eyes feeling grat pain all over the body and slowly turn groaning in pain and found someone sleeping beside him back facing and get confuse at first and try to remember after 2 second last night's memory come in mind and jolt up on bed in shock, guilt and regret but back pain hit him hard and lay on bed again tears falling from eyes.

*W...what have i...i done* Xu weizhou talking in mind crying silently in guilt and regret
*He...he is my best friend h...how can I do this i...I'm sorry jingyu*
*i can't forgive myself h...how can I do with my best friend*
*I hurt him I hurted my best friend I don't deserve him I...i never forgive myself* Xu weizhou is blaming himself for everything he done with Huang jingyu and crying continually till half an hour and slowly get up from bed wear his clothes back still crying and back paining but he ignore the back pian and leave from there limping without turning back to see sleeping Huang jingyu.

After 2 hour Huang jingyu wake up and open his eyes and some second pass by suddenly last night's memory come in mind and immediately look beside him in shock and panic but found no one Huang jingyu get up tense and panic from bed and immediately wear his clothes back and start to search Xu weizhou Calling by his name in bathroom, balcony but didn't find him and decide to take look outside of the room but still didn't find him Huang jingyu come back in room and sat on bed in worry, panic and angry and frustrated on himself.

*Fuck! Where did he gone in that condition* Huang jingyu scolding himself gripping hair in frustration
*What the fuck have you done Huang jingyu he is your best friend how can you lose control and d...do that to him*
Punch the wall in anger till it bleed from hand
*You are drunk I understand but why the fuck you did that he will never forgive me nor will I forgive myself*
*I hurt him I hurt my fcking best friend I...i know I like him more then like but y...you should do have to do that he is hurt because of you*
*I can't face him he probably h...hate me But still I have to explain to him*
*First I need to know if he is ok I need to call him yes i need to call him*
*Let me call and try to explain to him* Huang jingyu talking to himself and search the phone on pant pocket, bedside table, bed and everywhere in the room but couldn't find it and curse himself after remembering he himself he's phone to the driver yesterday outside of the hotel. Huang jingyu run out of the hotel and take a cab to Cao Mansion.

Cao Mansion

Everyone is back in the morning except newly married couple Cao Yuchen and Xuan Lu who is currently on their honeymoon from Xiao mansion and other families too go back to their own home. Last night After coming back from the party Mrs. Cao asked about Xu weizhou when she didnt see him anywhere in party nor in Xiao mansion and jia Zhengyu told that Huang jingyu and Xu weizhou left the party last night together so Mrs. Cao didn't ask anything after hearing coz she knows even everyone knows how Huang jingyu and Xu weizhou are close to each other and they often hang out together often till late night or sometime they didn't come back. At near 3pm Xu weizhou come back limping with puffy eyes, res nose and cheek and direct went to his bedroom without saying to Mrs. Cao who is asking him bunch of questions in shock seeing his condition and try to come after him but Xu weizhou just said "i want to be alone" and went to his bedroom.

After Xu weizhou enter his bedroom and  lock the door and start crying his heart out clutching the chest. After crying 2 and half an hour continually Xu weizhou heard a knock on door after multiple knock and slowly get up to his weak legs wipe the tears and open the door and get shock seeing Huang jingyu and trying to close the door immediately but Huang jingyu block it by hand which is already bleeding and come inside forcefully and close the door behind him.

Here is the update I hope you like it.😊

Saranghae 💜