Chapter-3

First kiss-🙈💜

At University

At evening class end all students left University one by one. Zhou Cheng, Huang Jingyu, Zhou meng and others are waiting for Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo at University gate. After 15min waiting. Wang yibo come to his friends and start waiting for Xiao Zhan with his friends.

After 20mins waiting Wang yibo, Zhou Cheng and others are got irritated and some are little worry.

"When is this Zhan coming?" Xu weizhou said in frustrating.

"What is Xiao Zhan doing in the University at this late. all students are left already but this baby boy still not coming!?" Zhou meng said in worrying tone.

"Wait let me call him!" Said Zhou Cheng and call Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan doing his some painting which professor said to him bcz he is very good student in his Class. painting is about to done when he notice that he's only left in the classroom he's classmates are gone already. Xiao Zhan done his painting in 25min. Xiao Zhan go to professor office and put his work in the office and looking his work and suddenly Xiao Zhan remember that Xiao Zhan and his friends make a plan to go to club tonight for party and his friends are waiting for him. Xiao Zhan rushing to his classroom for pack his bag pack and left to his friends. When he saw four boy's are coming towards him with disgust and creepy eye's. One of the boy is very tall and ugly, and right side boy normal, and left side boy is very short and ugly too, beside boy is normal but fat. When Xiao Zhan see those boy's foot steps are become fast coming towards him. Xiao Zhan very scared and shivering. Xiao Zhan turned and start running for escape for those disgust boys.
Those boys start running towards Xiao Zhan too. After running 4 or 5min Xiao Zhan stop and see there is no way to get out and saw one classroom are left Xiao Zhan run to last classroom for escape and hide behind left sides last seat of corner. Those boys run and come towards last classroom and check every corner of outside and signal each other to the classroom without make any voice those boys enter the classroom and start checking every corner of classroom just left three corner of left side and suddenly Xiao Zhan's phone rang. Xiao Zhan saw the caller ID and immediately pick up Xiao Zhan about to talk when a fat boy grab phone in his hand from behind and throw in floor. Xiao Zhan get panic and about to run when short boy appear in front of him and those two boy appear right and left side.

"Hello! Hellow!! Xiao Zhan!?" Zhou Cheng speak but get no response Zhou Cheng became worried.

"Hello Xiao Zhan why are you not speaking anything...!?" Zhou Cheng speak in panicking tone.

"What happened Zhou Cheng?!" Huang Jingyu asked.

"Zhou Cheng what happened?" Asked Xu weizhou, jiyang song, Zhou meng and jia Zheng in unison.

"Zhou Cheng gege what's wrong did Xiao Zhan ge say something...?" Emily Qi asked in worried tone.

"Is there something wrong with Xiao Zhan ge tell us?!" Yu bin asked.

"I...I don't know! Xiao Zhan received but didn't speak anything...!" Said Zhou Cheng.

When Wang yibo heard what is Zhou Cheng saying. Some pain he feel in heart and his heart beat became fast. Wang yibo grabbed phone from Zhou Cheng and speak.

"Hello! Xiao Zhan where are you? Why are you didn't say anything?! Hello?" Said Wang yibo on phone but he get no response too.

"Xiao Zhann say something are you hearing?!" Wang yibo got worried too but get no response like last time.

When Wang yibo got worried and about to run he heard something.