Chapter-17

Everyone start eating dinner after some minute Zhan join them with flustered face after Zhan yibo and Huang Jingyu join too. Yibo sat beside Xiao Zhan with straight face and in last Huang Jingyu.
When suddenly wang yibo sat beside Zhan Zhan drop the spoon on the floor in shock.

"Be careful Zhan baby." Said Carmen Lee

"Sorry Carmen Lee mom" Zhan said and bent down to pick up the spoon on floor at the same time Wang yibo also vent down to pick up the spoon on floor and unknowingly they touch each other's hand and immediately look at each other to see who's hand is this.

Zhan's face become flustered after seeing this is yibo's hand and yibo's ear tips become red to see how close their faces are, both are still looking at each other's eyes in a daze and can feel their hot breath's on their face.
Other side everyone of them stop eating and looking at Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo with admiring and lovingly and someone I mean Huang Jingyu looking at them with "what the f*ck* look. Huang Jingyu wait for some minute to come to this world but they are still in their world Huang Jingyu pull yibo with so done look. Xiao Zhan hurriedly pick up the spoon and put on the table and continue eating with hear down in embarrassment on the other side with Wang yibo and Huang Jingyu talking to each other eye to eye.

"What the heck did you pull me?"
"Dude it's so frustrating and don't you have some shame how can you both flirt in front of everyone"
"I'm not flirting with him I just want to pick up the spoon"
"You dumb a** man when you deep lost in other person's eye's and do kissing in bed not one time but again and again this not love and flirting then what is this?!" *Smirk and glance at Zhan*

*Cough cough cough*

"Slow down yibo here water!". Huang Jingyu Smirk and give water to Wang yibo. Wang yibo drank the water giving death glare to Huang Jingyu.

After 1hour everyone finish dinner and sat on the big couch in living room talking and laughing, on the other side Wang yibo and Huang Jingyu is in yibo's bedroom talking something seriously.

In Wang yibo's bedroom

"What rubbish were you talking on the dinning table?" Asked Wang yibo

"What I said was true not rubbish yibo!" Said Huang Jingyu in serious voice

"You love Zhan why don't you just accept it yibo!" After hearing this yibo widden his eyes but compose himself

"Huang Jingyu what the f*ck are you talking man I...I neve love him he is just like a small kid in front of everyone and did you see his childish and f*cking cutely act which everyone adore him." Said yibo in frustration but deep inside hurt him a lot

"If you don't love him why your flirting and kissing him, why you are f*cking giving him hope and hurting his feeling just why the f*ck man!!" Huang Jingyu yell at yibo and grab yibo's coller in ager

"I think I understand now why the heck your acting like this you love Xiao Zhan right Huang Jingyu?" Wang yibo get little angry and sad and grab Huang Jingyu's coller

"He is like my f*cking brother man!!" Yell Huang Jingyu and tight the grip on yibo's coller. Huang Jingyu take long breath and leave Wang yibo's coller yibo did the same.

"If you don't love him then just stay away from him." Said Huang Jingyu and leave the room.

Huang Jingyu goes downstairs and see Carmen Lee Alone sitting on the couch sipping tea and Xiao Zhan and Xuan Lu is nowhere to seen and asked Carmen Lee.

"Aunty where is Zhan and  Lulu jie?" Asked Huang Jingyu

"Oh! Zhan baby and Lulu left the mansion just now." Said Carmen Lee

"But Zhan didn't told me that he is going." Said Huang Jingyu in confusion

"Huh how! I mean Zhan goes upstairs to tell you that he is leaving how can he not tell you when he goes upstairs." Said Carmen Lee in confusion but Huang Jingyu's face become pale after hearing this.

I'm sorry for lateeee update I was gone on a family trip and just come back yesterday that's why I update late.

Saranghae 💜