Chapter-35🔞

After locking the door Xu weizhou walk tipsily towards Huang jingyu and flop on the bed beside him and Huang jingyu laugh seeing him and lay on next to him staring at Xu weizhou.

"What are you *hic*  looking at?" Asked Xu weizhou

"You are beautiful my Xu weizhou." Whisper Huang jingyu softly caressing Xu weizhou's cheek with thumb Xu weizhou blink at him innocently and speak

"You are handsome *hic* jingyu." Said Xu weizhou and Huang jingyu hand stop and stare at him

"Weizhou *hic* you know I want to kiss you on the *hic* lips." Blurted out Huang jingyu

"Then do it *hic* coz I want to kiss you....." Xu weizhou said smiling but cut of by the kiss and kiss back soon

Mmhmm~

Mhmmm~

Slowly Huang jingyu hover over Xu weizhou deepening the kiss and start to unbutton weizhou's clothes without breaking the kiss Xu weizhou moan in kiss when Huang jingyu's hand touch his chest and Huang jingyu enter his tongue as weizhou moan and start to explore the mouth as hand are roaming on weizhou's upper body and touching, pinching and twisting his nipples one by one and Xu weizhou moaning continually on every touch in kiss.

After sometime Huang jingyu break the kiss and stare at Xu weizhou as he whimper for more touch eye's hald closed Saliva dripping from corner of the mouth.

"Fck! I can't control anymore now." Said Huang jingyu huskily with lust and love and start to take off his clothes after that take off Xu weizhou's too and start to making hickies on his neck, coller bone and chest while Xu weizhou is a moaning mess and try to grinning his body on Huang jingyu's.

"Can't wait for daddy huh!" Said Huang jingyu huskily and smirk as touch weizhou's ahem member with hand and sucking his nipples with mouth Xu weizhou is getting too much pleasure as he can't control his erotic moans as tears are falling. Huang jingyu suck and bite the nipples one by one after that lick it till they get Red and swallown Huang jingyu move to lower part of Xu weizhou giving wet kisses on tummy and belly button and in last to his memeber and lick it and start to sucking it like his life depends of it Xu weizhou arch his back in too much pleasure and grip Huang jingyu's hair. After sometime Xu weizhou *** in jingyu's mouth and he sallow it and goes back to Xu weizhou's lips.

"You taste really good weizhou." Huang jingyu said words on Xu weizhou's lips and kiss him passionately and weizhou kiss back roaming his hands all over on jingyu's body as pulling his body on his own suddenly Huang jingyu flip them as he was now on top of jingyu and Huang jingyu in below and said.

"Now baby it's your turn to give pleasure to daddy." Said Huang jingyu huskily and kiss him. After sometime Xu weizhou start kissing on his neck, coller bone chest and tummy and slowly move to jingyu's member and gulp seeing it but slowly start to lick it all over and start to suck it Huang jingyu groan in pleasure and push Xu weizhou more after sometime he *** into Xu weizhou's mouth and immediately flip them and kiss him.

"Now let the daddy show you heaven ready baby?" Said Huang jingyu smirking and position himself between his legs and spread it

"But It will be hurt." Whisper Xu weizhou looking at Huang jingyu with glossy eyes Huang jingyu suck the breath and said.

"It will little bit but it will not anymore trust me." Said Huang jingyu softly and start to prepare him as kiss him to distract after preparing Huang jingyu slowly start to enter him and Xu weizhou cry in pain but jingyu didn't stop instead distract him by kissing passionately till he is fully in and break the kiss to let Xu weizhou adjust after some time Xu weizhou look and nod at him as he grab the bedsheet tightly and Huang jingyu start to move slowly and Xu weizhou cry in pain at first but after few thr*st start to getting pleasure and the pain get less.

*Thr*st*

Angh~~~

*Thr*st*

Ahhhgh~~~

Huang jingyu fasten the speed and thr*st deep inside him as Xu weizhou moaning in pure pleasure. They continue doing 7 rounds and Xu weizhou pass out exhausted after that Huang jingyu take out and pass out too beside Xu weizhou.

Phew~ thank God it's end it's so embarrassing ahh really so much embarrassing writing it😳😳 gosh!!

I hope you guy's enjoy it🙈

Saranghae 💜