Chapter-48

It's been 9 days they get to know Zhou Meng is pregnant now they have 3 pregnant ladies who they have to take very good care of them specially their husbands and the ladies can't go anywhere outside with others coz of their pregnancy nor their husbands leave them alone on the other side everyone knows except Xiao Zhan himself tommorow is Xiao Zhan's birthday he's turning 23 by tomorrow night and something unexpected going to happened tommorow night which is change some people's life.

it's 8am in the morning Carmen Lee, Crystal Zhang, Mrs. Huang, Mrs. Zhou and Mrs. Cao are not in the Villa they left the Villa very early before anyone awake. Crystal Zhang, Carmen Lee, Mrs. Huang, Mrs. Zhou and Mrs. Cao are somewhere near the beach watching over the people who are decorating the whole beach with white and purple Lilly and it's looks like aisle which is decorating by red and white petals. After everything done Carmen Lee, Crystal Zhang, Mrs. Zhou, Mrs. Cao and Mrs. Huang leave from there and went back to Villa late at night.

Next morning everyone is very happy except Children because they have no idea what will going to happen tonight and who know they just can't stop themselves flying in happiness when Children saw them they thought they are happy because of Xiao Zhan's birthday but who tell them they have another reason beside this.

Everyone is very excited for tonight except Xiao Zhan who is still sleeping soundly till afternoon. Zhan wake up at 3pm take shower and goes downstairs to have breakfast but saw he's breakfast is already on table but no one is around Zhan get confused but ignore it and eat breakfast after that he try to call everyone but no one answer him Zhan get panic and run to his bedroom for phone to call them when he went to his bedroom he get surprised seeing everyone is in his room all ready in party suit and all Zhan get confused.

"What are you doing in my room and why are you all ready? Are you going somewhere?" Asked Xiao Zhan confused

"Hehe you will know soon just get ready fast." Said Huang jingyu smile creepily

"Why? Where are we going?." Asked Xiao Zhan

"You will see by yourself now go and get ready." Said Zhou Cheng

"But-." Zhan cut of by Xu weizhou

"Zhan do as we say no go please." Said Xu weizhou

"And your dress is on bed ready fast ok we are waiting downstairs." Said Crystal Zhang and Zhan nod hesitatingly and Everyone went downstairs to wait for Zhan after sometime Xiao Zhan come down in white suite looking more mature and good looking.

"Mom why my is suit is white?" Asked Xiao Zhan

"Yes, my and Xu weizhou's suit is also white and all of them are's black." Said Jiang Song confused

"Don't ask questions let's go or we will be late. " Said Carmen Lee

"Where are we going mom?" Asked Xiao Zhan

"Relax baby you will know soon." Said Crystal Zhang and smile

Everyone left the Villa and went to beach side where Carmen Lee, Crystal Zhang, Mrs. Zhou, Mrs. Cao and Mrs. Huang goes yesterday they reach there after 2 hours and get surprised actually shock more then surprise seeing beautiful decorating and so many guest enjoying the party.

"What is this mom?" Asked Xiao Zhan

"Why there are so many people?" Asked Xu weizhou

"I don't know." Said Huang jingyu

"Why it's look like Wedding asile more then birthday party?." Asked yibo in mind