What He Doesn't Know- chp 3

Chapter 3

 A gentle breeze blew as I walked down th boulevard. It was so cool tonight that I wished I had more clothes on. I was still tingling from this afternoon in my kitchen and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't dispell it from my mind. I didn't need those thoughts right now. i needed to be numb, I couldn't afford to feel.

 "Hey! Hey you!"

 I turned and saw a man walking towards me. I sighed inwardly but stopped walking. When he came closer I realized that he was the pimp for most of the prostitutes in this part of town. Great. What did he want. "You're not one of my bitches aer you?"

 "No, I'm not." I answered matter of factly.

 "Well that's too bad." He said as he began sizing me up. I felt naked as he stared, almost as if he saw something who wanted. . . "I could offer you alot, introduce you to more clients; more money, I know you need more money for that little girl of yours."

 "Leave my daughter out of this." I said with narrowed eyes. How did he even know about Kalie, I made sure never to bring her over here. A smirk came across his face as his eyes rested on my chest.

 "Fine but you should think about it. If not then you'll have to find another corner because my bitches are running this one and I'm not big on sharing unless it has something in it for me."

 "I don't work for anyone and I don't plan to start anytime soon."

 "Well again that's too bad. You look sexier than most of my other bitches, I could really use someone like you." Exactly, he could use me and I definitely wasn't interested. He walked up to me. "You know I have an offer for you." 

"I said I'm not interes-"

 He pulled up a wad of cash and flashed infront of me. " Oh I think you'll accept this one." He now had a wide, arrogant smirk. "I need a whore for the next hour or so." I gave him a puzzled look hoping my disgust was evident. " Let me explain, I have a meeting with some inportant clients in an hour and a half so I got some time that I need to kill. That's where you come in. This is just about as much as you would make in a night so you can even go home when you're done or work some extra cash."

 Extra cash?

 I felt his hand run along my bust line. Dear lord how would I be able to do this? I looked at him hesitantly for a moment but then I reminded myself that he was a paying customer and that was all I needed. Somehow I would have to get over it because I could really use the extra money especially since Kalie's birthday was coming up. I swallowed hard.

 "Where did you have in mind?" Ugh, God I hated myself.

 He chuckled cynnically. "Easy whore." He muttered. "Follow me." He said before turning around to head to a car parked along the road side. I literally had to force my legs to follow. How could I be degrading myself like this?

 He drove us to a motel a few blocks down and ordered me into the room that he had apparently pre-ordered. I stepped inside and felt my blood go cold. There, inside the roo, where four men. What was going on . . . ?

 "As promised boys, here's your slut" I turned to look at him in disbelief. "relax you get all the money I showed you, I've already taken my cut, your' shares outside." My eyes bulged at his sentence but he merely chuckled. "Enjoy." He chimed before turning to leave and locking the door behind him. I looked to the men that were standing just a few feet off and staring at me.

 "Well don't just stand there, we payed good money and we expect a good performance." One said impatiently.

 "No. . ." My voice started off weak and cracky. "There's been a misunderstanding, I-I never agreed to this."