Chapter 5- Kidnapped and Confused

Violet's point of view-

Things started to get heated between me and William, he started kissing down my neck and I felt as he lightly bit and sucked on my neck, specifically where he would one day mark me.

Move! My subconscious yelled, but my wolf was quick to shut her up wanting to get marked.

I felt as William’s canines grew and lightly scraped at my skin, my eyes snapped open as my lust filled state quickly left me.

My wolf whined begging me not to push William and Hunter, his wolf, away.

Scarlet please understand, we can’t not right now.  I said to my wolf that whimpered and shut me out.

Using some added strength I pushed William away before he had the chance to sink his teeth into me.

“No, William you need to go,” I said as I walked away from him.

“Dammit Violet why don’t you want this!” he growled his eyes glowing with his red alpha eyes.

“I do want it, but not right now, I have things going on that I can’t stop just because I found my mate,” I explained.

“What, what are those supposed things that are more important than spending time with your mate?!” William shouted.

“Is it because of that fucker that I found you with last month?! Because I’ll gladly go find him and rip his fucking head off for taking what’s mine!” he snarled.

“No! He’s just a friend!” I shouted back but he just scoffed and crossed his arms, “I can’t exactly explain to you why I can’t tell you, but I will as soon as I finish what I started ok? Can you please try to understand that for me, please?” I begged and I watched as his eyes softened as they slowly started fading into his striking silver eyes.

William was quiet for a minute, deep in thought and I walked up to him and softly touched his arm making him snap out of his thoughts and look at me while I pulled the old puppy dog eyes on him.

“Fine,” my mate snapped and I smiled as I gave him a hug mentally high fiving myself for my cute plead.

That moment was short lived as I heard a snap to my right and William’s arms tightening around me. I looked over and saw William’s beta and third in command step out of the woods wearing only short with their hands behind their backs hiding something.

“Alpha,” they bowed.

As soon as I smelled what they had in their hands I started to struggle in William’s arms, but they just softly squeezed me tighter.

“I can’t have my mate away from me any longer; I need my Luna, my mate, my kitten…mine,” he softly growled in my ear as he grabbed the chloroform covered cloth and covered my mouth and nose. I clawed at William's hand as I stopped breathing and mind linked James sending him a mental picture and a quick find me quick.

“Breathe!” William commanded his alpha coming out.

I refused too and I knew my face was blue by now, William growled and the hand that was holding my waist traveled down and squeezed my bum, I gasped breathing in the fumes.

“That’s it kitten, breathe for me, soon you’ll wake up back home,” William purred and I couldn’t help but want to punch him in the face right now for calling me kitten for the umpteenth time now, god I hate that name.

“If you take me away, I’ll never forgive you for this,” I said groggily once he took the cloth off of my face.

“You will,” he said confidently and my anger spiked because he was being selfish right now, if those monsters find me, my people will be dead along with me, I can’t let that happen and William is getting in the way of it.