Chapter 4- Meeting Up (teaser)

Hiiiii that's right another update!!! WoooHooo

________________________________

Violet’s point of view-

My foot unconsciously kept on tapping on this crusty, run down diner. I kept my hood up in case anybody recognized me, I had already masked my scent to make me smell human, I knew that the person that I was waiting for knew who I was and how I acted.

After I ran away from William’s territory I had masked my scent in case he had called any surrounding Alpha’ to keep an eye for me or if he had sent someone to get me. it pained me when I heard his pain howl a few miles later. I had to sit down and breathe through the pain with the help of my mate. With the thought of knowing that we would see each other again someday and that we will have a future is what is going to make me go through the distance and time away from my mate. I know that one day I will go back to him or that we will meet again, I just hope that he has faith in my beliefs, but even with my vision, the future will always remain uncertain, anything can change…anything can happen.

“Ahh, young Violet it’s been a while,” I heard a deep and all too familiar voice say as they sat in front of me.

I nodded my head and looked at him through my lashes, he hasn’t changed one bit.

James Milton, same brown eyes, light brown hair, 6’ height, strong built, has the mean look on his face, but secretly a child at heart….my childhood best friend.

I smiled at him and he smiled back, can’t talk?

No, that’s why I sent out the mind request. A lot has happened James and I need your help getting through it and what and who is after me.

He nodded, something about you has changed, he inspected.

I sighed, I met my mate, but I didn’t stick around long enough to find out anything other than his name. I know that if I stayed any longer the mate bond would grow and I wouldn’t be able to leave.

You did good, who is he?

William Silver, but for right now enough of that; I need to hide…

How long?

I don’t know, until I figure out a plan; figure out what to do until I can go back home.

Ok, Vi explain everything now, James demanded.

“I’ll have a cheeseburger with fries and a coke, she’ll have a chicken sandwich with fries and a sprite,” James said as the waitress came over giving him the googly eyes.

She nodded before giving me a small glare and leaving.

I sighed before getting ready to explain everything, remember when we were attacked back home? And to keep us safe we had to be separated?

Yea, but that was two years ago, we’re still supposed to be in hiding, and I really want to know why you’re here, not that I’m not happy, but why?

About two months after I moved to the Shadow Pack with Uncle Matt and his wife, there was an attack from another pack. Uncle Matt thought it was the people that had found us, but it wasn’t. They died that night James, along with most of the pack. The teens ran away, some waited for their parents or other members, the others ran. I ran away because I had nothing else in that pack. My aunt and uncle were killed right before my eyes, I was too fast for them or else I would be dead too. About a state over we were attacked by hunters. Wolves were tortured, experimented on, murdered! I was there for over a year waiting for death to come to me, but it never did. After one slip up from the hunters we were able to escape. It’s been two weeks since I escaped, one since I met my mate and a couple days now that I left him. They’re after me James, I feel like they know my secret and if they find out who I really am, they’ll associate with the wrong people and we’ll be dead. I need to go into hiding

James was in shock, while I wiped away my tears and nodded to the new waiter that brought us our meals.

James was deep in thought while I calmed myself by drinking a little soda.

I know of a witch who lives in a small cottage in the woods, we’ve gotten quite acquainted, I’m sure she’ll let you stay with her, maybe she’ll help you with things.

Thank you

We ate after that while catching up on the two years we’ve been apart. James to me was like an older brother, we’ve been best friends since we were in diapers.

How is your other side? I mean I know you weren’t fed correctly wherever they kept you, you’re too pale, too skinny, not the Vi I know.

My senses are all over the place, I was surprised when my wolf was able to find our mate. I’m too weak to fight; I can only run right now, I need to start training again too. It’s like it’s dormant….

Come on, James said as he paid for our meals and stood up. I looked side to side before following James to the alley next to the diner.

I took off my hood as James turned his head, I smelled the air and all I smelled was again the all too familiar smell of James, my taste buds were going off the roof even though I had just scarfed down a meal, my fangs grew and I could feel my other side come out, I could see my eye color change as I looked into James’ eyes. I buried my face in his neck as James held my hips. I couldn’t control my hunger; I buried my fangs into his neck and moaned. I felt as James rubbed my back in encouragement, I could always feed as much as I wanted to from James, wolf’s pumped blood faster so we never ran out.

I feel like we were there for hours, but we were actually there for no more than 45 minutes.

I took a deep breath as my fangs shrunk and for the first time in over a year my stomach was full and my hunger satisfied. I could feel my energy come back and I closed my eyes reciting some words in my head and I felt instant relief in my throat knowing that all traces were gone, I looked at my hands and noticed all the scars gone, a little bit of my tan came back and now I could see more than just bone.

“Thank you,” I croaked, I have to get used to using my voice again, it’s been three months since I’ve talked.

“You have nothing to apologize for Vi, I’m always here you for you,” he smiled as he hugged me and I hugged him back.

I froze as I felt tingles surround me; James pulled back and looked at me confused.

My other side whispered, “mate,” and I went into shock as I felt something in my heart and something in the pit of my stomach….

_____________________________________________________

one thing you should all know about me is that i LOVE teasers and cliffhangers lol sorry! 

don't worry next update will be soon! 

>>>>James on the side>>>>>

Comments? Vote/ Follow

_larisa_