Epilogue

*NOT EDITED*

Violet's POV-

Life really works in strange ways. Most of my childhood was a nightmare, but look at me now. I'm happily mated and with a child. 

I smiled at my baby boy Jackson, it's been a year since his birth and he's getting bigger and bigger each day. He's already walking and knows lots of words. I'll never be able to explain the happiness I felt when his first word was 'mama'. William was a little jealous since he had been prepping Jackson to say 'dada' since he was five months old, but that was his second word. 

"Mama," Jackson giggled as I dried him off with a fluffy towel. I blew on his little tummy and he giggled. I changed him into a blue onesie with stars all over it. It was almost time for his bedtime. 

"Let's go find daddy before we go to bed," I whispered. 

We walked through the castle, everyone cooing at the little prince in my arms and bowing towards me as we passed. We walked towards the office and I could hear William's angry voice through the doors. I sighed, he's had a lot on his plate lately, so his stress and frustration was understandable. The only reason I didn't have it as bad as William was because he barely let me do anything. A guard opened the door for me and we were immediately witnessing William on the phone, James in front of the desk trying to calm him down. William started growling, but was cut short.

"Dada!" his head snapped towards us and we smiled at him. Jackson was stretching his arms out, wanting to be held by his father. 

"I'll call you back," he cut off the call, before flashing towards us with a big smile on his face. He gently grabbed Jackson from me, gave me a kiss and went on to play with Jackson. 

I walked towards James and smiled at him, I could see in his eyes, he was tired as hell, probably hasn't had sleep in a while and was quite anxious to be somewhere else. I lightly laughed remembering how William was the same way. "James," his eyes were trained on William and Jackson, his eyes held longing in them, but they quickly snapped towards me as he gave me his full attention.

"You are relieved from your duties today. Go to your family," I could see relief and gratitude in his eyes as he smiled at me and gave me a quick hug before bowing towards William and flashing out of the office. James and Melanie had a beautiful baby boy three months ago. Issac was the cutest thing ever, he was quiet when he wanted to be but the devil himself if he was annoyed or had any lack of sleep, which he inherited from James.  I could tell it's hard for James to focus on his duties as second in command, with a family waiting for him at home...William was the same way. When Jackson was about 3 months, William and I were officially crowned King and Queen of the Dendrix. William has had a lot on his plate with everything,  but my father along with James try to help him as much as they can. Even with all the work load, William never lets me help him for long. I mean organizing papers, the office or monitoring the warriors, he lets me do, but when the clock hits twelve in the afternoon, he sends me off. It's annoying that he won't let me help him, but I understand him.

William never once misses having a meal with us, he's always there for us. We're his first priority as he says it. "How's my big boy," I looked at William as nuzzled Jackson's head. 

"And how are my two favorite girls doing today?" William came over and wrapped arm around my waist, resting his hand on my five month pregnant belly. 

"She's craving fried chicken and avocado with strawberry jam all over it," my mouth was a flowing river as I thought of the craving I hoped to get when I put Jackson to sleep.

"You got it, I'll put Jackson to bed and meet you in bed with your dinner," he smiled as he pecked my lips. 

"You're the best," I smiled.