Chapter 3- Leaving

Violet’s point of view-

This morning I woke up strangely comfortable, I was warm, like I had a hundred fluffy clouds on me, I was going to go back to sleep when my eyes snapped open as I recalled yesterday’s events.

I sat up and looked at my surroundings, this room had navy blue walls, white furniture, a flat screen hanging off the wall in front of the bed, a sofa and coffee table near it, there was a sort of book case under the TV filled with what I think are books, movies, games, and cd’s.it had a stereo right in the middle of it all, along with a game system. There were two doors on the left and another one on the right. This bed was huge; the comforter was the same color as the walls.

I noticed that my hand was all healed and I sighed, letting the barrier I had around me disappear and felt as the real battle scars and proof of my abduction from the hunters sizzled on my skin, but I’m glad they don’t hurt, there just there to be there and if they do I don’t feel them, I’ve been taught that a few battle scars isn’t anything, I’d live. I felt myself weaken a little… my magic was wearing down… I just need a little blo-I jumped when I felt two strong, very muscular arms wrap around me. I looked over and watched as my mate snuggled into my neck, I wanted to giggle but stopped myself.

“Good morning beautiful,” he said in a sexy husky, morning voice. I wish I could say something to him, but I couldn’t, at least not before I fixed it…

I stared at him, finally being able to study his features, strong jaw, bright grey eyes, light brown hair, the perfect lips…my eyes trailed down and I stared at his defined abs. that eight pack was making me feel things I’m not used to…

I looked back up at him and gently touched his face; I smiled a little as I felt him lean into my touch. I suddenly remembered who was after me….

The rouges…

The hunters…

The royal kingdom…

I jumped up from the bed, ignoring how I caught my mate off guard.

“Are you alright?” he asked as he got up with a look of concern on written on his face. 

I blushed looking down, I gasped as I noticed I was wearing a guy’s shirt and boxers.

“Don’t worry they’re mine,” my mate quickly said and I slightly relaxed.

“Can you talk?” he asked.

I shook my head and tears came to my eyes as I remembered when I was captured and was forced to drink melted silver and wolfs bane mixed together. I can’t believe I’m even alive after that excruciating pain.

“No, no its ok, don’t cry,” my mate said as he hugged me tightly.

“Well I’m William,” he said out of nowhere, I feel like he was trying to distract me and it was working I guess. I looked at him, William…hmm the name suits him.

“Can you give me a hint of what your name is?” he asked when he pulled away making my wolf whine, but I shut her up quickly.

I pointed to my eyes, “Purple?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Violet?” I nodded. ”Violet,” he whispered as he touched my cheek. I was about to lean into his touch when he whispered, “my Violet.” I snapped out of my dream and came back to reality. I need to leave, I need to get away! Those people are after me, I need to leave!

“No, no I’m sorry, please,” William pleaded I looked at him confused.

Before anything else could be done, my stomach growled and I blushed while William chuckled and I glared at him.