Chapter 19- Done Deal

*NOT EDITED*

Violet's POV-

"William wait!" I shouted as I ran out of the bedroom. He turned around confused and barely had time to brace himself as I jumped on him, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. His in return wrapped around my waist tightly.

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions like that. I'm sorry, it was wrong of me to judge you on your past," I said quickly.

"It's ok," he murmured as he lightly kissed the mark on my neck.

After a few minutes of just hugging each other in the middle of the hall, we moved back into the bedroom I was staying in.

"I have some pack business to attend to in the next few days." I nodded while one word passed through my mind. Liar.

"Something about merging some land with the surrounding packs, so if you don't hear from me, please don't get mad, I'll just be a little busy," he said.

I nodded, mentally glaring at him for his lies. I sighed, there will be a war soon and I don't want to have these angry thoughts surrounding me. In case something happens, I want to have wonderful memories of my last time with my mate....

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD* YES PEOPLE THE SMUT IS HERE! I REPEAT THE SMUT IS HERE!!!- SKIP IF YOU WANT!!

I looked up at William. William. My mate. My sexy Alpha. The love of my life. 

Slowly my hands trailed up his body, trying to memorize every inch of it. Every sexy indent in his skin that belonged to his drool worthy abs. I did it once, twice, and on the third time, my fingers dragged his shirt up. William, mesmerized at what I was doing got the hint and lifted his arms helping me take off his shirt. The shirt slowly fell to the floor beside us.

My cold fingers trailed from where William's heart was, down his chest, his and his happy trail before lifting them and repeating the process knowing he would soon have enough of my teasing and take over. But I wanted to be in charge so I looked up and stared into his full black eyes.

I crashed my lips to his, forcing his mouth open with my tongue, but he wasn't complaining as he quickly tried to dominate. My hands grabbed the button of his jeans, quickly undoing it and ripping it open, forcing the zipper down.

William growled at my actions and quickly gabbed the edge of my shirt, having no patience nor the will to break this heated kiss he just ripped it to pieces. His hands trailed up reaching for my bra strap that wasn't there and when he realized this he groaned. His hands reaching towards my nipples, they were hard and begging for his attention. William broke our kiss, both of us extremely turned on and breathing heavy.

"Are you sure kitten?" he asked as he kissed my mark.

I nodded looking up at him, "make me yours."

"Tell me to stop." 

"Never."

William kissed me once more, his warm tongue mending with mine for a split second before he trailed kissed down my cheek, sucking and licking until he finally got to my mark. The pleasure was so satisfying and I never wanted it to end, but eventually he pulled away and lowered his head to the top of my boob where he quickly reached his destination. His tongue slowly came out and lightly licked my left nipple, the touch almost invisible since it felt as if he hadn't licked it at all. He did that once, twice and that's when it hit me that this bastard was teasing me.

I growled and grabbed a fistful of his hair, making him growl in return. I forced his face forward me and he immediately took my nipple into his mouth, running his tongue all over, sucking and biting them while his other hand got to work on twisting and pulling the right one.