Chapter 17- Fucking Leech

*NOT EDITED*

Violet's POV-

After James let me know what the hell happened to me, he helped me stand.

"Fuck Vi!" James cursed as he look at my torso.

I was confused, but looked down. I was bleeding from my abdomen.

I slowly lifted my shirt and immediately gagged, James took a step away and covered his mouth.

Flossom. 

"Ok, we have to go get you the antidote and I'll send for the royal doctor to come and take that out of you," James said.

I nodded, I didn't feel any pain right now which was weird, but I think it was the freaking adrenaline rush I've had these few days.

How the hell did I get this? 

James then came to my side and quickly teleported us outside of William's house. I could hear things breaking inside and people scrambled outside of the house as I heard a pain roar. 

My poor Alpha, I'm so sorry.

"WILLIAM!" I shouted as I pushed James away from me, because if he came out here and saw me in James' arms he'd try to kill him,

The front door was sent flying off its hinges as William stood in the doorway breathing heavily and with red eyes, canines and claws. 

I opened my arms and was immediately swept off my feet as William hugged me tight. I grunted, the flossom and its pain now, I flinched a little. William, or should I say Damien growled as he saw the blood soaking my shirt. He set me down gently and knelt down in front of me.

His claws gently ripped the material around the wound away and growled lowly at the bullet wound. 

"It's fine, James called the royal doctor to fix me up. I'm fine Damien," I whispered as I held his face in my hands. 

"What happened? Do you understand how worried we were?! We couldn't find you! Not even when you're marked!" he growled out.

"I'll explain inside," I said.

He growled once more but still helped me inside and made me lie down on the couch. In the next few minutes the doctor was here and had everything he needed to get this bullet out of me.

In minutes everything was done, he just needed to give me the antidote and I would be good as new. I let him put the injection in and it wasn't until after that he let me know, "There's a sedative, so you'll be out for a few hours. You need rest." 

Bastard. 

William/ Damien's POV-

"William, can I talk to you for a few minutes," I growled.

"I'm not leaving her side," I gently caressed Violet's cheek as she slept soundly on my bed. I had moved her right after she passed out. 

"Fine, I'll tell you know since she's knocked out," James said.

I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Well I know that Violet didn't get the chance to tell you what happened, so I'll let you know. The day she left, the Dendrix kingdom was attacked by hunters. We lost few and killed all hunters. Her father protected his kingdom with honor. In the battle he was wounded. Now you may not know, but a Dendrix' wings are sacred and that day the King almost had his wing cut off. Violet lost control and let her Dendrix out. She disappeared and it wasn't until you called that we realized she wasn't with you. I searched and found her unconscious surrounded by rogues-" I growled loudly. "Let me finish! They were all dead, she single handedly took down a whole army that seemed to be heading this way to your territory. She had a cloaking spell on herself, which is why we weren't able to find her and you not sense her.  She doesn't rememeber anything, but when I found her, she was mumbling a lot of things. I could barely understand most of it, but what I did get was that before she took them down she over heard their conversations. The Dendrix hunters will be attacking in seven days, the rogues were supposed to be back up, but as you can tell they won't be a problem anymore. Now I'm not sure when exactly they will be attacking since no one knows what day Violet attacked the rogues, but I'm guessing she did that the day she lost control and proceeded to be unconscious for the next two days. Meaning..."

"They'll be attacking us in five days," I glared at the floor. 

"Now I was going to tell you, I've talked with her father and he doesn't want her fighting William. She's the heir to the throne and if something happens to her there won't be anyone to take over the throne after the King so we'd be in chaos. She can't know what the hunters are planning on doing and she can't know we'll be training till then," James said.

"I wasn't going to let her fight anyways. I already know that if something happens to her, we'd all be lost without her," I stared down at her. 

"Does your King have any plan on how to get her away from here?"

"Yes, I do," we turned to the corner of the room where there were a blue blur and then in stepped the King and Queen of the Dendrix, Violet's parents. 

I got shivers just staring at their powerful stance, they aura just screamed dangerous. 

"I've already set up for her to be sent off with an old friend of mine," he said and then in stepped another person. I instantly went into defense mode as I gave Damien full control.

"What the fuck is a leech doing on my territory?!" Damien growled out. 

"Oh calm down wolfie, Violet is like a niece to me," he rolled his eyes. 

Damien snarled at him. Get this fucking leech out of here! I snarled. 

"Violet will be staying at his kingdom for the next week, at least until this battle is over. She'll be under watch 24/7. Now, we'll have to move her now before she wakes up," the Queen said as she stared gently at her daughter. 

The Queen looked just like Violet, except Violet had well, violet eyes just like her father and her mother had crystal blue eyes. 

"Stop staring at my Queen," the King growled. 

Damien glared, 'I was just noticing the similarities between Violet and her so don't get your old granny panties in a twist," Damien rolled my eyes as he gently held Violet's hand and gave it a soft kiss. 

James gasped at how he spoke the King, everyone stared at him for his reaction, while we ignored him, both of us really not giving a shit.

"You're alright you know that son," we could hear the amusement behind his voice. 

"I know," Damien replied cockily.  Seconds later he gave me control back. 

"Let's go, we need to leave fast. That sedative won't last long on her," the leech commented.

Fucking leech, I'll get the satisfaction of killing him soon for stepping onto my territory and getting near my mate, I thought.

"Not likely pup, I'm the Vampire King, I wouldn't mess with me if I were you. Only reason I'm doing this is because Alexander here is my childhood friend and because Violet is family to me. Now grab her and let's go," he said.

I glared daggers at him before gently grabbing Violet and letting them open their teleportation dust or whatever the fuck it is and stepped through it. 

Never thought I'd see the day where we'd be at the fucking Leech castle. 

____________________________________________

Another update! I feel accomplished.

William and Damien sure are snappy lol

Comments? Vote/ Share/ Follow

_larisa_