Chapter 10- Not Gonna Happen

How's the cliff you're all hanging off of?  ;)

**NOT EDITED**

Violet's POV-

I gave William one last kiss before heading off to the battlefield. 

I shot fire balls to any hunter my Dendrix laid eyes on. Some of my people we using their screech to temporarily distract some hunters, while others working on their mind controlling on the witches, these dirty bastards managed to get on their sides. 

I snapped necks as I flew down and back up losing myself between the clouds. At one point I felt a sting in my wing and it made me go down crashing into James who barely got the chance to catch me. We both went tumbling into a tree and groaned. 

I looked at my red and orange wing, it was turning black, no oh no, please no...James gasped as he looked at my wing.

"Violet you have to get out of here!" He shouted over the war.

"I can't!"

"Violet if you don't get to the antidote now, you will lose that wing! Now go!" he shouted.

"NOT SO FAST!" our heads snapped to the shout. 

I stiffled my gasp, "Miss me babe?" his sinister smirk, I know that heartless smile anywhere, he was the one that tortured me for countless hours, all those months, always enjoyed hearing my screams until I spit in his face and in return he had had enough and forced me to  drink melted silver. 

"You bastard!" 

"Oh, pumpkin, I see you've gotten you're voice back," Jacob grinned. 

"Too bad you escaped, we could have continued to have fun..." his smirk haunted me everyday and night up until I met William.

Tears blurred my vision, "I'm gonna make sure you end here though, you were mine! MINE! But no, you left me to be with that mutt! Yeah, I've seen you together, last night was the last straw, if I can't have you, it sure as hell won't be that mutt that gets you," he pulled out a gun from behind him. I could already smell the flossom bullets from here and it made me want to vomit. 

I love you William, I closed my eye tightly.

I heard the gun go off, and this wasn't like in the stories where the guy comes out of nowhere and saves the girl, because I felt the instant pain.

I fell back on impact, I already saw James rip of Jacobs head and it made me smile slightly that he wouldn't be able to ever hurt someone else again. 

"Violet! Violet!" James fell to his knees besides me. 

I coughed up blood in response, the bullet hit me just below my heart, I could already feel the venom spread through my body slowly.

"Tell him," I coughed out some more blood, "Tell him, I love him," I breathed through the pain sprouting throughout my body.

"No Vi, you're going to tell him that ok? I've already sent someone to find him," James said as he put pressure on the wound in my chest trying to stop the blood.

I shook my head a little, "Flossom," I whispered. 

"Fuck! SOMEONE GET ME THE KING!" James yelled out, authority in his voice, knowing that my dad was the only one with enough power to get the flossom out of me. 

"Hold on Vi," his voice was too far away now.

"Violet!" he yelled out. I looked to the pink sky, a lone tear falling from my eye.