Neji Hyuga

Y/N regains consciousness as she lowly groans in pain. She could feel a wet cloth being taken off her head. Her legs ached a bit and she opens her eyes to see Hinata staring down at her with worried eyes. 

"Mmm...H-Hinata-chan?" 

A relieved smile spread across Hinata's face as she took a breath of relief as she help sat Y/N up slowly, making sure not to hurt her. 

"You passed out when we were training...your legs looked really sore...I apologize...I pushed you too hard didn't I?" Hinata bows in shame and Y/N stares at her with comforting eyes. 

"N-No Hinata-chan. You didn't do anything wrong. I was training super hard and I agreed to spare with you because I needed to train even more..." Y/N smiles sadly and looked at her hands. "But I thank you...Hinata-chan. For caring for me while I was unconscious. I must've weight a ton, huh?" 

Both girls giggled quietly at the small joke when the door suddenly opened, startling them both. Their heads shot towards the door and Y/N immediately blushed at the sight of the handsome boy. Her cheeks turned a pink color as Hinata cleared her throat and addressing the male.

"N-Neji-ani." She bows respectfully and her legs began to shake in fear. "S-She has awakened." 

"Yes, I see that." The male snarls with a nasty glare as he approached the blushing girl. "Can she stand? Did you put that cream on her legs?" 

"H-Hai." Hinata nods and the male nods his head, approving. "Good." He looks at Y/N who squeaks and hides her blushing cheeks.

"Well, get up." The male snarls and Y/N makes a noise from her throat, doing what she was told to do. She gets up, her legs wobbling a bit and sore. She was okay though and the scratches she had from Sasuke were patched up properly.

Once Y/N was standing, she realized how short she was to the male Hyuga. He was at least a foot taller than her and his eyes had to avert down to look at her fully. He huffs, annoyed with the Uchiha. 

"Well?" He crosses his arms. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself or you're waiting for me to die?" 

"O-Oh! I-I apologize." Y/N stutters. "M-My name is Y/N Uchiha. I'm 12 years old and...I appreciate you and Hinata-chan taking me in my w-weakened state." 

"Hmm..." The male Hyuga bites his lips, smirking almost to taunt the shy girl. "So she does speak with manners...you're lucky we took you in at all. We usually don't let in..."special" people at all." 

"Neji-" Hinata tries to stop his insult but got quiet when he gave her a sharp glare.

"Special?" Y/N questions, not understanding what he was trying to say. "I don't-"

"I heard about you, Uchiha," Neji growls as he took a step closer towards the girl. "You and Sasuke were the only two to survive the Uchiha massacre, am I correct?" 

Y/N blinks, gulping. "H-Hai..." 

"And Sasuke Uchiha has his Sharingan, right?"

"I-"

"And you don't. What a waste of genes if you can't even activate your Sharingan. I heard something tragic had to happen to you in order to get your Sharingan but I guess the massacre wasn't enough for tough ol' Y/N-Kun, am I right?" 

"N-Neji!" Hinata calls out in shock. "You shouldn't-"

"Quiet!" Neji shouts. "If Y/N can't activate her Sharingan, what's the point of being an Uchiha?! She should've died if she can't even meet up with her clan's special ability!" 

Y/N stood there quietly, letting the words sink into her brain. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes but she wouldn't let them fall. No, not now. Her tears completely dissolved as anger took place in her heart. How could someone say that without getting to know the person first? 

Neji was a jerk. Sakura was a jerk. They're both the same and Y/N would be damned if she let some stuck up Hyuga disrespect her clan like that.

Growling lowly, Y/N tried striking Neji when he was yelling at Hinata but her hand was caught immediately by the male, and he twisted the limb almost in 360. He then pinned her hand against her back and kicked her leg so she fell on her face, butt in the air and legs shaking in pain. Tears burned in her eyes in embarrassment and pain. 

Neji Hyuga may be a handsome Hyuga, but he is one dangerous boy.

"Please, you're supposed to be an Uchiha, yet you act like a disgrace. Maybe it's your destiny to not have the Sharingan and be useless forever!" He tightens his grip on Y/N's hand who cried out in pain. She desperately tried pulling her arm away but it was no use as he was too strong without even trying. 

"Stop it! You're hurting her!" Hinata shouts and pushes Neji away with her strength which was enough for Neji to loosened up a bit. That gave Y/N the chance to escape his grasp. 

Y/N was panting and crying as she was on the floor, holding her hurt hand. She didn't know how to feel. Different emotions were swirling in her mind and she couldn't think of the last time she felt like this. 

Her short breath soon led to hyperventilation which made Hinata and Neji stare in shock. Immediately, Hinata ran towards Y/N and tries to comfort her the best way she could. 

"Y-Y/N-chan! Please try to calm down...I'm here...I'm here..." She says as calmly as possible. She runs a hand through her hair locks (or hair, I ain't assuming)

"Everything is okay...I promise...he won't hurt you anymore...I promise." Hinata feels tears running down her face as she pulls Y/N towards her chest, hugging the crying girl.

"He...He...He..." Y/N trie to say. She grips Hinata's shirt tightly into a fist and shakes into Hinata's arms. 

"Shh...Shh..." Hinata soothes. "It's okay..."  Hinata turns her head towards Neji who was glaring at both of them with pure hatred. His arms were crossed and his aura gave off negative energy. He opens his mouth to say something when the door suddenly opened which revealed Hanabi, Hinata's sister, and Hinata's father, Hiashi. Their eyes were wide at the sight and asked what happened. 

Oh boy....

_________________________________________________________

Oh man, I haven't updated in so long. I apologize for the wait.