The mark that sealed her thoughts

At this point, I'll be writing longer chapters. I wanted to write at least 15 chapters for this story but sorta got out of hand so this book will probably have 25 chapters at the max! Kay! Thanks so much for reading and I'm at 9.8K reads! Thanks a lot!
________________________________________

Neji knocked on the door to Y/N's and Sasuke's shared home with slight urgency. Hinata stood beside him, bouncing her knees a bit. 

A second later, Y/N opened the door with a pleasant smile. She was in her regular clothes, only dressed in a white t-shirt and jogging pants with fuzzy socks. (Honestly, I dress like this) 

"Oh hello." Y/N smiles, letting the two Hyuga's in. "Welcome." 

Hinata smiles as she gives Y/N a kiss on the cheek. "It's good seeing you again. You look comfortable." 

"O-Oh yeah." Y/N blushes and closes the door. "It's been some time since I've seen you. Did you find what you were looking for about the mark?" She looks at Neji who nods his head. His eyes were wide though and he looked out of place. He had dark eye bags under his eyes and his eyes were barely combed through. 

"Everything okay, Neji?" Y/N asks. "You looked like you haven't slept." She kisses Hinata's cheek back and smiles softly as she squeaks in shock.

"That's because I haven't." He says a bit harshly. "I stayed up three days looking for the book and I found it finally...but...I found something else along with it." He looks at Y/N for a second before setting down a large book on the coffee table along with a manilla file. 

"Uh?" Y/N tilts her head and picks up the file. "What's this?" 

"Something you should read after." He says. "May I?" He looks at the couch and Y/N nods her head. "Go ahead and sit. I'll prepare tea." 

____________________

The tea was prepared and Hinata and Y/N sat beside Neji who had opened the book. The book was old. The paper was nearly outdated along with some of the kanji. He flips to a certain page where he bookmarked it and sighs. 

"The seal you have on your tongue is called the forgetful mark. Saying the kanji is pretty hard, so I'll just say it like this. This was an old mark that was used in the first, second, and third shinobi war. Shinobi used this seal to hypnotize the enemy and kill them. But it seems like the second Hokage, Tobirama Senju outlawed and forbidden this seal, due to many people dying in the village. Someone...someone close was doing this under his nose and been doing it for centuries." Neji glares at the book as he slammed it close. 

"That someone maybe someone you know." He looks at Y/N. "Tell me, do you remember anything from your childhood?"

"..." Y/N frowns and looks at her hands, trying to remember. 

No...

No, she can't remember at all.

When she graduated from the academy and up, that's all she remembers. She doesn't remember her mom, nor dad. She doesn't remember meeting Sasuke, or the Uchiha massacre. She doesn't remember anything from her childhood.

"No..." Y/N says. "I don't remember anything..." She trails off. 

"Have you tried asking Sasuke about your childhood?" Neji asks, sitting up on the couch. 

"Only once." Y/N states. "The only thing he told me was that I was a really cheerful person. He said I made a lot of friends and even seemed to have a crush on his big brother...but...he also told me every night, I would just disappear and appear the next morning really tired with bruises on my arms and legs and bandages. But he never mentioned them..."