A set date

Ah!! These will be the final chapters of this story! I am thinking about making a second book, but honestly, I might not!

Oh and HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! EVERYONE IS VALID!

_______________

The next day~

"So...she's the Princess of the Hyuga clan?" Hinata asks Neji the very next day. "I didn't know the Hyuga clan had that type of government." She smiles kindly as Neji smirks. 

"Yeah, me either. I'm surprised Uncle Hiashi didn't bring it up once. But, once I told him about Y/N, he instantly wants to hold a ceremony for her crowning."

"Wow." Hinata was in awe of the idea. She didn't think he father would be so passionate about something so important other than her and Hanabi, her little sister. "When father told me earlier today about Y/N being a princess, I was shocked." She giggles while Neji smiles even more. There was a short silence before Hinata smiles at Neji again. "But I'm glad you let Tsunade-san heal your arm up. Are you sure you want to fight Naruto, though?"

"Hm? Oh yeah. I decided to do it. I wouldn't be able to hear the end of Naruto's blabbering as he is trying to explain why fighting him wasn't optional." He chuckles a bit and so does Hinata, agreeing with him. 

"So, should we check up on Y/N? I'm worried she didn't answer the door earlier." 

"I'm sure she's safe," Neji assures. "She may  just have to run a few errands."

"Oh..o-okay." Hinata didn't trust Neji's words so easily. "Something felt truly wrong and the feeling was growing heavy by the second. 

________________________________________

Y/N slowly opened her eyes to be staring up at the ceiling. It was quiet inside the house and the sun peaked through the curtains. 

The birds sang outside as she sat up slowly, calmly listening to it. She was in a daze for about a minute as she was just staring at the wall, having no memory of last night or what happened. 

"Oh right...the chunin exams..." She says, her eyes blank. "Sasuke...and Naruto..." 

She sat there for about another minute before her memory came crashing back to her mind, making her eyes grow wide in shock.

"DANZO!" Y/N jumps out of bed, her legs wobbling as she opens her door to see that damage that occurred last night. She runs into the living room to see it was completely clean. 

Nothing was out of place and everything was...fixed. 

Like nothing happened. Her eyes held confusion as she checked for any bruises and she did have them indeed. 

They didn't hurt a lot, but they were definitely there. All over her arms and one on her face. Did last night's events really happen? Her memories weren't erased as she still remembers everything.

"You. You were the one who killed your parents, Y/N. Not Itachi." Danzo's words stuck in her mind and a sharp pain came across her hands and head. 

"Shit." She curses at the pain and shakes her head, not wanting to believe that it was true. No. No way she killed her parents. That wasn't possible. She was too young to even know how to properly kill someone. There was no way...Danzo was just bluffing.

But...why did she blackout after he said that? She has no memories of doing anything after he said that. Why? 

And how come Danzo fixed up her place and not place the sealing jutsu to cease her memories? Did he do it on purpose? To taunt her? Why he didn't just kill her? Why was he keeping her alive? What is his plan?