First mission: gone wrong part one

OMG! Thank you for 1.2k 

It was around noon when Sasuke and Naruto got back from their training exercise with their new sensei. The two boys headed towards a bakery to get something sweet to eat and Sakura tagged along, trying to flirt with Sasuke.

Naruto didn't mind Sakura tagging along but could tell Sasuke didn't like the idea of her getting in the way.

"-And then I was like: 'Ino, you dummy, you aren't going to be in a team with Sasuke, I will' and she got mad and-" She continued blabbing about nonsense and they arrived at their destination.

Sasuke stopped and looked around for Y/N to see if he saw her. His eyes were sharp and he sighs in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Naruto asks.

"Y/N isn't here yet." He says as calmly as possible. "I guess she is still on a mission."

"I'm sure she's fine," Naruto reassures. He pats Sasuke's back and he smiles at Naruto a bit before Sakura butted in their conversation, obviously interested.

"Oh...we're talking about Y/N?" She asks.

"Well yeah." Naruto nods his head. "Why?" His blue eyes shift over to Sasuke who was glaring at the girl.

"I don't like her," Sakura says confidently with her arms crossed. "She's annoying and a liar."

"Huh?!"

"Yeah," Sakura continues. "She tried lying by saying she and Sasuke-Kun are sister and brother. They look nothing alike! Did you know that Sasuke-"

"We're siblings," Sasuke growls quietly as he said this. His arms were shaking a bit as he was trying to control his anger.

"Oh...well..." Sakura shrugs before continuing. "I still don't like her because she's annoying. Always having that calm and...shy demeanor but we all know it's not true! And she's weak. I could beat her in a fight any day!" She giggles and Naruto worriedly looks over at Sasuke who was literally growling. 

"You little bit-" 

"T-That's enough, Sakura-chan!" Naruto says worriedly as he held back Sasuke from attacking the girl. "I don't think Sasuke likes you talking about his sister like that-"

"Oh grow up Naruto!" Sakura growls. "If it's anything, at least I have parents to tell me right from wrong unlike yours!" 

Oh hell no...

_______________________

Kiba, Shino, (Akamaru), Hinata, and Y/N finished their mission as soon as the Kage of the small village signed the important documents. They cheered in triumph as they all high five each other in happiness. 

"Good job, team!" Kiba beams as he sat down on a bench in the village. They began to eat lunch together on the bench. 

"Thanks for the food." Everyone says before digging in. Kiba was first to take a bite and moans. "Oh my god...this is so good!" 

"I agree," Shino adds quietly. 

"You're a great cook, Y/N-chan." Kurenai beams. 

"Yep." Hinata smiles and Y/N giggles, thanking them for the compliments. 

They finished lunch five minutes later and got ready to leave. 

"Ready?" Kurenai asks her team of genin and they all nodded. Small chatter fell into the group as something suddenly caught in the corner of Y/N's eyes. Her head snaps at the scene to see four guys staring at them with evil grins. The first one, the leader, winked at Y/N and usher his head at Hinata who noticed the man as well. She stares worriedly at him then looked at Y/N who both shared a scared glance. Both girls didn't say anything though and their team went off to go back to the hidden leaf village. 

_______________________________________

After five minutes of running and Y/N couldn't shake the feeling of being followed along with Hinata. Both girls were on edge and they couldn't keep silent anymore as Akamaru began growling. 

"Hey boy, what's wrong?" Kiba asks Akamaru who was now barking angrily. They all stop and stared at Akamaru barking.

"What's wrong with him?" Shino asks. 

"Is he sick?" Kurenai asks. 

"No..." Kiba shakes his head. "I don't think he's sick...what is it, boy?" He cradles Akamaru in his arms as he continued barking until suddenly, two darts shot towards Kiba and Akamaru who both yelp and fell down the tree. 

Y/N's eyes widened in shock as she saw another dart hit Shino and Kurenai. They both fell down the tree and Y/N and Hinata remained as they were trembling in fear. 

"Y-Y/N-chan..." Hinata says worriedly as she clung to her arm. "C-Could it be..." 

"Those guys from the village," Y/N says just as scared. She tries not to be scared as Sasuke told her to not be scared in situations like these. She had to remain calm and not lose control over her senses. "They followed us...we should've told Kurenai-sensei and the others..."

"Let's go get them..." Hinata whispers as the world around went silent suddenly. The sound of the wind rustling the trees went in and out of Y/N's ears as she began to listen to her surroundings. 

"Y/N-chan?" Hinata whispers but Y/N shushed her. 

There was more silence before she suddenly heard something coming from behind them. Quickly, Y/N held onto Hinata and dodged the dart that flew past her ear, barely missing. 

Both gasp in shock but Y/N grins as she felt a bit happy to dodge the dart. Her celebration had to end quickly when she sensed another dart coming towards Hinata this time and she pushed the Hyuga against the tree branch, arms landing on both sides of her head and their nose touching. 

Both girls blushed at how close they were and Y/N was even about to lean in when suddenly she felt something pierced her back.  

Damn it...she failed to dodge the next dart. 

A chocked gasp left Y/N's mouth as she felt her body begin to wobble. No...she wasn't going to go unconscious. Not now. She had to protect her team. 

"Y/N-chan!" Hinata shouts as she reaches for the girl. She was stopped though when Y/N held out her arm for her to stop.

"N-No...save the others..." Y/N grunts weakly as another dart was shot into her back. 

"B-But Y/N-chan!" Hinata whimpers. 

"GO!" Y/N shouts. She senses another dart coming towards Hinata and pushes her out the way to get hit again. 

By this time, Y/N's sight was going in and out. She was on her knees and everything hurt. She could feel her body rejecting the anesthetic but also taking in the medicine. She groans and holds her stomach as she could feel bile rising from her stomach. As she was about to throw up, Y/N suddenly heard Hinata shout in pain and fall off the tree branch where she was standing. 

Everything was in slow motion as Y/N tried grabbing for Hinata's hand but it was too late as she fell on the forest ground, unconscious. 

Y/N puffed out air as she was the last to fall unconscious, finally accepting the drugs into her system. Her eyes were squinted as she felt someone picked up her body and say a couple of things. 

"We got her. Let's go before someone sees."

"Understood...boss." 

___________________________________________________

I had fun writing this.