The sad part about it

I will try to make a longer chapter because I want the plot to roll along faster than more chapters.

TW: Mentions of rape. Read at your own risk!

Sasuke turns his head in the direction of the entrance gates as if something or someone was distracting him. He and Naruto were sitting on top of some roof and eating some food when a feeling of dread washed over him. He didn't know what the feeling was for but something was definitely wrong. 

With Sasuke no longer talking to him, Naruto looks at him with a confused expression. He finishes his ramen and wipes his lips. 

"Sasuke, what's wrong?" He asks. He looks in the direction where Sasuke was looking at. "Did you see someone?" 

"...No...I'm worried about Y/N." He says truthfully as he stood up.  "I feel like something is wrong here..." 

Naruto nods his head, understanding. "Well, let's go wait for them. I'm sure they'll be back soon. Let me throw away my trash first." 

Sasuke nods, not saying anything as he turns around to look at the sky. It was cloudy today with a warm breeze. His hair flew with the wind as he begins to think about Y/N and her training. She was way behind since she didn't know the basics of the Uchiha Jutsu. She didn't know how to do fireball or anything else in that matter. He'll have to train him and her in order for them- or he- to defeat Itachi.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouts on the ground as he waves his arm around. "Come on!" 

He turns his head and looked down at Naruto with no expression. (The one in the gif up above)

He nods his head and jumps down, landing next to Naruto. The two boys headed towards the gate in silence, not knowing what to say to each other. It wasn't awkward, just comfortable. 

But, the comfortable silence disappeared immediately when he saw Y/N's team rushing inside the village, shouting for help. They all looked pretty beat up and Kurenai was holding Y/N's unconscious body. 

Sasuke's body ran a cold chill up his spine as he ran towards them, ignoring everyone. Y/N. What the hell happened to her?

"Y/N!" He shouts, getting a good look at her. He could fully see the bruises she endured. Her clothes were ripped in random places and blood spilled out her eyes. "Y/N! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" He demands Kurenai. "TELL ME!" He says impatiently. 

"T-These guys attacked us when we were heading back to the village!" Kiba says while panting. "He separated us and messed us up pretty badly. But the next thing I knew, I watched Y/N murder a guy!" 

"She needs a hospital and quick!" Hinata says quickly. "She's losing blood!" 

"I got it," Sasuke growls as he carefully held Y/N in his arms. His glare never ceased as he turned to Naruto.

"Help them get to the hospital." 

"Got it." Naruto nods his head and Sasuke was off with his sister in his arms. His heart was racing and tears were beginning to spill out his eyes. No. He shouldn't cry. Crying is for weaklings who can't bathe their own back. Like Sakura.

"Damn it!" He shouts as he nearly trips over nothing. Damn it, he was losing it. He had to focus if he wanted Y/N to live. So he tries focusing on going to the hospital. He did, successfully and he burst into the building, shouting for help.

_____________________________________________

"Pa...Pa..." The little girl was known as Y/N as she weakly stretched out her arms to try and feel her father's body. But, she felt nothing but a cold emptiness. She felt alone and scared. She was blind and her eyes hurt badly. The blood soaking through the bandages made her feel disgusted by the fact that she was blind. Well, probably.