Scratches

Y/N opened the door with a huff and slams it closed, eyes burning in anger. She locks the door and takes off her shoes, and sits on the couch, face scrunched up.

Sasuke's door opened and his head pocks out, eyes widened a bit. He didn't have a shirt on like he got done taking a shower.

"Y/N?" He emerges his body from his room completely. "Everything okay-"

"No, it's not." Y/N answers quickly.

Sasuke stares at her, never seeing her angry before. His face then turned red and his Sharingan activated. "Who in the hell did it? Who hurt you?"

"Sakura did, that's what." Y/N ranted as she stood up and walk over to Sasuke with a sad facial expression.

"What did she do to you?" Sasuke asks.

"She was...bashing me, saying that I should stay away from you. I told her that we're siblings but she didn't believe me...then...she tried hurting me but I..." Y/N's face twisted in anger. "I crushed her hand and got away..." Y/N expected Sasuke to yell at her but she heard him chuckle a bit.

"Wow...you crushed her hand?"

"W-Well..." Y/N blushes. "I felt chakra traveling up to my hand to enhance the strength of my own strength and..." She apologizes. "I'm sorry for crushing your teammate's hand...I'll train ex-"

"That was some unique chakra control," Sasuke says, interrupting Y/N. "Many people have to take months or years to do chakra control but you...you're a natural at it!" Sasuke praises her and Y/N looks away, the anger vanishing.

"But you still need more training. And, when your Sharingan appearing soon, you'll be unstoppable."

"Stop it, Sasuke." Y/N giggles. "Why are you so nice to me, but mean to others?"

"........"

"Sorry that I asked."

"No no... it's fine... it's just..." Sasuke leans against the wall and crosses his arms. "I don't have time for people...if I need to get stronger, then I need time to practice every chance I get. I have to defeat Ita-"

"Yes, yes...I know..." Y/N sighs. She turns her body from Sasuke. "I'll be practicing if you need me...."

"Hmph..."

__________________

Y/N made it to a clear open forest with three wood poles sticking up from the ground. She takes off her jacket, revealing her fishnet shirt scratched up arms.

Y/N stared at the scratches and sighs as it begins hurting a bit. "Man...training with Sasuke can be a pain sometimes...he won't even give me a break." The scratches were not cleaned and red because Y/N didn't have enough time to wrap them up.

She shakes her head and begins to practice her taijutsu by hitting one of the poles.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" She made sounds of grunting, meaning by kicking the pole and hitting it.

Y/N does this for about an hour before sensing someone else chakra. She turns around with a kunai knife in her hand, throwing it at the person, think they were going to attack.

"Woah!" The person catches the kunai knife and took a breath of relief. They came forward and revealed themselves, earning a surprised gasp from Y/N.

"H-Hinata-chan! I'm so sorry! I thought you were Sasuke sneaking up on me!" Y/N apologizes. She bows and Hinata giggles a bit.

"It's okay..." She came forward towards the shorter girl and nods. "I see you're practicing your taijutsu...can I help?"

There were silence and Y/N nods, smiling big. "Sure! I can use your Hyuga fighting style anyway."

"Great!" Hinata takes a deep breath before running up to Y/N, eyes pure white and veins pulsing around them. Her hand was out in front like she was giving a high five and Y/N uses her leg to kick away Hinata's hand.

Hinata grunts but begin pushing her hands towards Y/N, grunting as she was aiming for Y/N's chakra points.

Each time Hinata aims for Y/N's chest, Y/N would kick her hand away with a grunt and backflips over her, kicking her back.

Hinata was too slow and tumbles towards the ground before catching herself and turning around. Hinata manages to hit Y/N against her chest, which sent her back a bit.

"Ow.." Y/N mumbles as she ran towards Hinata again, this time with more strength.

"She's strong...I don't think I can win since I'm exhausted from kicking that pole all day..my legs..."

Y/N grunts as Hinata aims for her legs and watches as Y/N buckles and falls on her knees, panting.

Hinata gasp and deactivates her byakugan and runs over to her. "Y/N! Oh no! Are you okay? Did I hit you too hard?!"

"No...no..." Y/N shakes her head but coughs and falls on the ground. "I'm fine...." But she wasn't as she went unconscious.

_____________