A new enemy

The class was over as Y/N got to meet her new sensei.

Kurenai was a nice lady and she was very pretty. She told her team to meet up tomorrow at 9 am for a b ranked mission. Y/N was very nervous but overcame the fear when Kiba was convinced not to be.

"I...don't think I can go on this mission..." Y/N says as she, Kiba, Shino, and Hinata was walking down the streets of Konoha.

"Oh? Why not?" Kiba asks as his dog, Akamaru, barked happily at Kiba.

"It's my first mission...what if I mess up? What if I make a mistake?"

"Oh, Y/N-chan..." Hinata mumbles.

"That's the point of making mistakes," Shino says quietly. "You'll learn from them and come back stronger."

"......"

"Shino is right," Kiba says. "If you mess up, big brother Kiba will help you out." He grins and Y/N nods, still feeling a bit unsure.

Kiba nods at Y/N and begins to walk off with Shino. "Alright. I'll catch y'all tomorrow."

"Y-Yeah..see you Kiba-ototo." Y/N waves.

"Bye." Hinata waves. And the two girls begin walking down the street.

"Kiba is really nice." Hinata starts with a small smile. "And I'm really glad you're on my team, Y/N-chan."

"O-Oh. Me too, Hinata-chan. Let's stick together. To the very end."

"Hai."

The two girls giggles as Hinata waved at Y/N for a goodbye.

"See you."

"Yeah..."

Hinata walked off and Y/N sighs. The smile disappeared from her face as she begins thinking about the mission again. Her nerves got her hands shaking and Y/N had to sit down on a bench, calming herself down.

Kiba's words rang in her head and her nerves calmed a bit. She also knew Sasuke would reassure her so her nerves calmed a bit more.

But, as Y/N was about to leave, a hand was suddenly placed on her shoulder.

"Y/N." The voice was firm and harsh. The sound of someone sitting down was heard and Y/N looked at the person.

Sakura Haruno...

Just great.

"Oh...hello Sakura-chan-"

"Cut the crap," Sakura says with a glare. "I know about you and Sasuke-Kun."

"H-Huh?"

Sakura glares at Y/N and grabs her hand, squeezing it harshly. Y/N winces a bit.

"You and Sasuke-Kun are awfully close and I don't like that. You guys aren't related at all. Stop lying. You probably cast a genjutsu over him to make him fall in love with you."

"W-What?" Y/N's eyes widened as some type of emotion was showing up. "Why would-"

"I said shut up you little tramp!" Sakura nearly shouts and squeezes her hand hard. "You and Sasuke don't belong together! You're not on the team with him! I am!"

"Sakura-"

"What part do you not understand? Or are you that stupid?"

"......"

"Finally. Anyways, stay away from Sasuke. Your mom and dad wouldn't be proud-"

Y/N's eyes widened as she tuned out Sakura.

"Mom...and dad....mom and dad...they're dead...why is she bringing them up? What...is this emotion I'm feeling...I feel...angry..."

"I bet your mom has no real paying job and your dad is going around town, getting-"

"Shut up...."

"What did you say to me?"

Y/N bares her teeth and glares at Sakura. She grabs a hold of Sakura's hand, squeezing just as tightly, hearing a cracking sound.

Sakura yelps and stares at Y/N with shock in her eyes.

"I said shut up! You don't know anything about me! Sasuke is my brother! You're the one who's too stupid to understand that! And by the way...both of our parents are dead! You idiot!" Y/N crushes Sakura's hand once more, hearing another yelp, and got up from the bench, eyes watered with tears.

"How could you say that?"

_________________

(Sorry if this is short but if you like Sakura, then get out because there will be a lot of sakura bashing.)