A direct date

*Trigger warning* Fat-shaming- and skinny-shaming.

Wait, is that even a trigger to some people? I don't know...

Y/N made it to the Hyuga compound with the flowers neatly tied to a small string Y/N tied around them. Her anger was long-vanished in her mind about Sasuke and him going to fight Itachi. She knew she couldn't do anything about it, so she only hoped Sasuke would return safely with Naruto.

The two Hyuga who was guarding the front entrance bowed at Y/N as they let her inside. 

"Princess..." One of them murmurs and Y/N blushes, shaking her head in disapproval. 

"Please, don't call me that! It's okay if you call me by my real name!" 

"As you wish, Princess Y/N." The other guard says and Y/N facepalms, chuckling a bit. "No...not that either, but if you insist." She bows back before walking inside, hearing the sound of tranquil water running in the background, putting her rushing mind at peace for a moment. It was also so relaxing when Y/N came over to the Hyuga compound. Everything was organized and calm, except for the heavy grunting of other Hyuga's training against each other. Hiashi welcomed Y/N to his home and Hinata was ecstatic to show her secret girlfriend her home. Everyone was so nice to her and knew about her being Princess of the clan soon. 

Well, almost everyone was nice.

Some of the Hyuga's despised Y/N for suddenly showing up and will be running things out of the blue. They didn't like her being half a Hyuga either and whispered such things behind her back. 

But Y/N wouldn't let that phase her one bit. They were just people who loved to hate and do just about anything to get what they want. 

So, Y/N ignored them. 

"Y/N! Welcome!" A voice snapped her out of her thoughts and she smiled, bowing down. 

"Hiashi-san!" 

He walked out of the library and folded his arms over his chest. "I didn't know you would be here on such short notice! Come in, come in." His hospitality scared Y/N a bit as she follows him inside the library, sitting down on the ground where a fresh pot of tea was inside a teapot. 

"What brings you here?" Hiashi asks as he sits in front of Y/N. 

"U-Uh well," Y/N puts the flowers down on the table and smiles. "I just came here to see if Hinata was done training. I promised her lunch with a couple of friends today." Y/N lies to get the heavy suspicion that she and Hinata were dating. 

"Really," Hiashi says.

"Yes sir."

There was a moment of silence before Hiashi nods his head, seemingly believing in Y/N. "Very well. Now." Hiashi sits up straight and stares at Y/N. "I have final news on your inauguration, Y/N. I finally decided on a perfect day." 

"Inauguration?" Y/N questions. "What's that?" She raises one eyebrow in confusion as Hiashi smiles a bit. 

"An inauguration means we're going to properly introduce you into our clan and make you Princess of the Hyuga clan official." 

"Oh. I understand." Y/N nods her head. "Okay...so, when is it may I ask."

"Four days from now. I've already begun the preparation and I will need someone to take your measures for formal affairs." 

"Four days?!" Y/N shouts in shock as she stood up. "Then why am I just sitting here?! I need to get everything ready!" 

"Calm down," Hiashi says gently. "I assure you Y/N, all you need to do is do a fitting for your measures and I'll have the best tailor in all of Konoha to make it!"