A tranquil ending

*The next day*

Y/N felt empty early the next morning. She slowly opened her eyes to see she was on the ground, many things broken from the fight she and Sasuke fought last night. She didn't want to fight him. She just couldn't. She tried to keep him in the village and keep her promise to Kakashi...but...she failed. She really failed to keep her brother in the village. 

Her arms were sore as she sat up, seeing burn marks covering up most of her arms. She had bruises and scratches. Nothing major except for the broken heart she had. 

And he promised he'll come to her inauguration in a couple of days. 

Standing up slowly, she cleaned up the house and cleaned her wounds, and bandaged them. Just as she was done, there was a knock on the door. The knock sounded a bit frantic, but Y/N didn't care. She slowly walked towards the door and opened it with her head down. 

"Y/N!" 

There was a familiar voice and she looked up a bit, seeing Naruto and Shikamaru.

"Y/N!" Naruto shouts, shaking her shoulders. "Come on! We're getting Sasuke back from Orochimaru!" His voice was loud and full of confidence, making Y/N cringe. Her head bounced up as Naruto shook her shoulders. 

"Naruto- calm down-" Shikamaru says but got interrupted by staring into Y/N's eyes. His own eyes widened at the sight. "Y-Y/N...your eyes..." 

Huh? What about her eyes?

"Her eyes?" Naruto looked at Shikamaru for a second before looking at Y/N again and gasping a bit. "Hey! Your eyes..." 

What? What about them?

"They're like Sasuke's Sharingan....except...it's the color of the Byakugan...and has three dots..." Naruto explains to Y/N who shrugs. 

"So?" She harshly says. "No. I'm not going to get Sasuke..."

"I hate you, Y/N."

"I've always hated you..."

"I need to kill Itachi...."

Y/N cringe at those words as tears ran down her face. She then pulls Naruto in a big hug, catching the two boys off guard.

"Ah! Y-Y/N!" He hugs her back and waves Shikamaru off to give them a moment alone. He understood and walked off.

"Shh..." Naruto whispers. "It's okay...we'll get him back, Y/N." Naruto tries to promise her but Y/N cuts him off. 

"No! Don't promise me anything!" She grips Naruto's jacket tightly as anger raged through her veins. "S-Something is forcing Sasuke to do this! I-I tried to get him to stay but he...he fought me...he...hurt me with his Sharingan and told me he hated me! No...No Sasuke loves me...right? He loves me because I'm his sister!"

"Calm down!" Naruto says, feeling Y/N go into a state of panic. "Please calm down..." 

"I-I can't!" Y/N says worriedly as her arms began to shake uncontrollably. Her eyes widened as the three tomoes grew wider with her eyes. Then, white fire circled her eyes and ran down her body, covering it whole.

Y/N was literally on fire and there was nothing Naruto could do about it. He didn't know what to do.

"Y-Y/N!" Naruto took a step back in shock. "Y-You're..." 

"I'm sorry!" Y/N weeps. "I couldn't keep Sasuke in the village...if I can't do that...then am I able to become Princess? Am I able to lead the Hyuga clan?! Will I ever be good enough for Hinata?!" As she kept talking, the flames grew bigger and wider. But strangely, nothing else was catching on fire. It was like the flames had their own mind.