chapter fifteen

Miles

"Tori, shut the fuck up." I say and she sighs, flopping down on the bed next to me.

"Seriously Miles, you laughed and said it was stupid. I don't think you did anything bad, you flat out told her she was stupid for drinking over a guy. Maybe she really loved him, you know heartbreaks are the worst." She says and I put my arms behind my head, looking up at my ceiling.

"Yeah, but heartbreaks is love at its realist. That's when you know the love was real." I say and she scoffs, hitting my shoulder.

"Look who's talking, the girl who never fallen in love." I chuckle and shove her back.

"Hey! I'm going on a date tomorrow, give me some credit." I say and she sat up, getting off my bed and putting her shoes back on.

"Come on then, let's go talk with Demi." She says and I sigh before getting up too.

"I don't think she would want to see me," I say and she rolls her eyes at me as I put on my shoes.

"She's going to, and you are not going to apologize. Just go-" Her phone beeps and she takes it out, reading the text message. "It's dad, gotta go." Tori says and I nod, giving her a hug before she left. So I went downstairs, grab my bike, holla to my mom that I'm going out and will be back soon before leaving.

I rode calmly to Demi's mansion, got through her gates and left my bike near the entrance. I knock and waited, my lips pressed together.

Footsteps near from the other side before the door swings open, Demi stood there.

"Hey!" I say happily, she just stands there and looks at me. "What's up?" I poke her shoulder but she doesn't move so I hold my fist out to her.

"Fist bump?" She just glares at me, I sigh before shoving my hand in my pocket and looking at her.

"No fist bump, got it. Listen, Demi, I'm not sorry for laughing and saying it was stupid because it kinda is stupid for drinking over a boy and-" She cuts me off, holding up a hand.

"I didn't even finish explaining myself, but it may look stupid to you but-" She was cut off by a male voice shouting from inside, I peek over her shoulder.

"Demi? Who is it?" The guy sounded familiar, and I saw him walk out from another room.

"Oh my god, its Nick! Wait, did I interupted something?" I say and she sighs before motioning me to come inside.

"No, come in. It's just Miles, Nick!" Demi says and I walk inside, Demi following after me as she closes the door.

"Hey Nick! What's up?" I say and hug him. He hugs me back as he smiles.

"Nothing much, just hangin out with her," And motions with the flick of his head to Demi who rolled her eyes.

"Cool, cool. So listen, have you ever consider of getting a maid? Like, I won't mind working for you-" Demi covers my mouth with her hand, glaring at me as I smirk.

Nick chuckles at me. So I lick her hand and she squeals, taking her hand off of me with a grimace. "I mean like Maid For Jonas sounds really nice and I could quit my job and work for you instead-" Demi cuts me off again, wrapping her arms around my face.

"Yeah, you're not quitting and working for him, he's a clean freak." Demi says and sets her chin on top of my head, arms dangling around my neck as we look at Nick.

He raises a brow at us."Everyone knows that. Miles, I'll triple your pay if you work for me, Demi's a bit boring huh?" He says and Demi gasps, hitting his arm.

"No! She's my maid, get your own maid! I'm not boring!" Demi says and we laugh at her.

Demi scowls at us before unwrapping her arms from around me. "Hey wait, we good then?" I say as I turn to her.

She nods, smiling at me. "We good Miles," And hugs me tightly. I hug her back, smiling as Nick just stands there.

"So should I join in or? Uh, you know what? I'll just hug from afar," Nick says as he awkwardly tries to find a way to hug us. We laugh as he hugs the space before him then Demi reaches out, grabs his hand and tug him into our hug.

"Come here you ass," Demi says as we hugged. We pull away and I jump on her couch, I sit upside down so my head was dangling off the couch, Demi and Nick both took seats beside me.

"So, let me explain to you why I return to my drinking problems, Nick already knows and he dispose of all the alcohol that I have." Demi starts, giving Nick a look to as he just smiles proudly, not looking sorry at all. "My reason is, my ex and I, we were in love. We had a long distance relationship, and as I was on tour and he was working, I think he was having a affair with me. Cheating, I guess. I saw he kept going out with this woman while I was away and-" Her doorbell rings, cutting Demi off.

"I'll get it!" I yelled, rolling onto the floor before jumping up and sprinting to her door. I wreck it open, coming face to face with three men.

A man, a really handsome one, dressed in probably a really expensive suit, looks down at me with green eyes, his eyebrows raise up slightly in confusion. Two men stood behind him in suits, really built and sunglasses on, they look like his bodyguards.

"Who the fuck are you?" I bluntly asked, looking up at him.

He looks shock as he looks down at me, since he was way taller than me. "You don't know who I am? I'll tell you-" He stops when he looks over my shoulder, I turn around too.

Demi stands there, eyes wide as she gasps in shock. "Lorenzo."

Wow, I'm surprise you guys haven't pick up on my clues and didn't guess it was Lorenzo at all, *coughs* PRINCE CHARMING REMEMBER AND THE HATE/LOVE RELATIONSHIP FROM CHAPTERS BEFORE?!?!

Anywayssssss

DORRREEENZZZZOOOO!!!!!

BUT THEN THERES NEMMMIIIII!!!!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO CHOSE I LOVE BOTH THIS ALREADY SEEMS LIKE A LOVE TRIANGLE AND I LOVE THAT XD

For those of you who don't know who the hell is Lorenzo, he's the prince from The Lovato Triplets, my other story, Demi and him had a thing and just yeah :)

Lol, but for this story I'm so TeamNemi, I'm TeamDorenzo in TLT xD

Oh and Happy Valentine's Day guys xD

Cyaaa.