chapter seventeen

Demi

I giggle at Nick as he throws the bowling ball down the ally, but it curves and goes straight into the gutter. "You're shit as bowling." I tell him as he sighs, and turns around to look at me.

"I know, you keep rubbing it in my face." He tells me and I grin at him. He walks over to me and pecks me on the lips, I kissed him back gently.

We pull away then link arms, we started to walk back to our table. "So, how do you think Miles is doing on her first date?" Nick asks me as we sat down, a medium size pizza sat in front of us with our drinks.

I crack a smile at that, before shaking my head. "I have no idea, I hope she's not making a total fool out of herself. She better put those kissing and flirting lessons to use." I say and he raise a brow at me.

"And you taught her?" He asks and I nodded.

"Yep, the poor girl didn't know a thing about romance. Of course I had to help her," I say and he chuckles at me.

My phone dings from a text message and I hold a finger to Nick. He nods and takes a bite out of his pizza, I took out my phone and glance at the text.

'HAAAAAAAAALLLLLPPPPP MEEEEE!!!!! MOM AND DAD ARE THREE TABLES AWAY FROM US AND THEY ARE ACTING LIKE THEY DON'T KNOW I'M HERE WITH WILL! HE HASN'T NOTICE BUT I CLEARLY HAVE! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING D:' - M.

"Oh my god," I cover my mouth as I laugh softly. Nick looks at me confusedly and I show him the picture.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Her parents are there? Wow, she must be feeling embarrass." Nick says and I nodded, then looked at him.

"Um, you don't mind if we join them? Like a double date? It's just, girl code, I can't leave my girl getting tortured, I need to save her." I say sheepishly and he chuckles before standing up, leaving a tip on the table.

"Yeah, come on. Let's go save her from more embarrassment." Nick says and I grin at him, I grab his hand and followed him to the exit.

Since Miles told me everything about her plans for the date, I of course knew where she was at.

Walking inside the restaurant with Nick, I quickly found Miles and William. I found her sitting across from him, but also her mom sat next to her while her dad sat next to William.

"Oh wow," I mumble, amused at the blushing Miles who has yet to notice us. She looked so embarrassed and look like she wanted to be swallow up in a black hole now as their parents talk with a confuse yet amused William.

"Now I just feel bad for her," Nick says and I had to bite down on my lip to keep from laughing. So we walked over to them, grabbing some empty chairs and hauling them next to them.

"Hey guys, mind if we join in on your double date?" I say and Miles looks relieved to see us there. I wink at her as I sat next to her before greeting her parents and Will.

We started to talk, and Miles seem glad that we were here. Miles now doesn't look so embarrassed as she laughs next to me, I glance over at Nick and smiled at him. He throws me a secretive wink then continues his conversation with Miles dad and William.

A girl walked past us, but we didn't notice that she grab a plate filled with spaghetti and comes over to us. I gasp when I saw spaghetti spilling over Miles, and she gasps in shock, everyone did too.

Miles looks up at the person, spaghetti on her head and clothes. Her eyes turn in a cold glare as the girl smirks at her. "Well, well, well, isn't it the retarded Miles?" The girl says, smirking wickedly at Miles.