chapter nineteen

Miles

"Which ride should we go in first Disney kid?" Demi asks me as we walk through the streets, people sometimes stop us to get a picture with Demi. I look around the gigantic amusement park, before pointing over to the big roller coaster.

"Roller coaster? That looks like hella fun," I say and grin at her as she looks up at the roller coaster.

"Sure, lets do it."

A lot of screaming and laughter later, we got off the roller coaster with me wobbling yet grinning over at Demi.

"That was awesome! You should've seen your face when we went on that drop!" I say and she rolls her eyes at me before grinning.

"Hey! Let's get a pic with Sully!" Demi says, pointing over to a Sully from Monsters Inc. who was taking pictures with little kids.

I stop dead in my tracks and shake my head. "Please don't, I have the bravery of a peanut. Don't make me go near him."

Demi's lips quirk up and she lets out a laugh before grabbing my hand and dragging me to Sully. "Oh come on just one! That's it, okay?"

So she pushes me toward Sully and I squeak when he turns to me. He waves and hugs me, my face probably screamed panic as I look at Demi, my eye twitching as she takes out her phone and snaps a picture of us. I was not a fan of people in costumes, much less clowns. When done, I wave at Sully and went back to Demi.

"I hate you, I can't believe you made me do that." I hiss and she rolls her eyes at me, handing me her phone.

"You're just a baby." Demi says then walks over to Sully, grinning widely at him as she went for a hug too. I snap a picture of them before she comes over to me, waving goodbye at Sully.

"See? That wasn't so bad, now come on let's check out other rides." Demi says and links her arm with mine.

I grin stupidly at her, and she gives me a questioning look. "Hey check out that costume! Check out that dog, ooh check out those nice high tops. Check it out! Check it out! Check it out!" I say with the accent they used for it.

Demi bends over in laughter, before nodding at me. "Oh my gosh, I remember that! The check it out girls! Check it out! Check it out! Check it out!" Demi says and I laugh with her.

I nodded. "Yep," I pop the 'p'.

For the next few hours, we went on rides, got stop occasionally with fans wanting to get pictures, me making jokes while Demi had the time of her life.

Its so awesome to be on the happiest place on earth.

"So, Demi." I say after biting down on my ice cream, she hums in response underneath me, waving at a couple of fans. Since walking, or most likely running around had tire me down, I made Demi to carry me so now I was sitting on her shoulders, her arms wrap around my legs to keep me from falling.

"Do you think I would win the X Factor?" I ask and she snorts.

"Nope." She simply says and I gape at her, before slapping her head softly.

"What?! What makes you say that?" I ask and she laughs as we walk down the street to Cinderella's castle.

"For someone who can't sing, you sure sing a lot." Demi tells me and my lips pressed into a tight line.

"Now you're just mean." I tell her and she snickers.

"Tellin' ya the truth here darling."

I ate the rest of my ice cream and threw it to a trash can that we passed. I whoop when I threw it inside.

"Lucky shot." Demi says and I shrug, my hands patting her head.

So I said. "I'm good at basketball."

I bop my head to some theme music playing around. "I wanna get back, get back to the Disney Channel games!" I sang and Demi laughs as she stops to take some pictures with some fans, me still on her shoulders. I made a peace sign at the camera, my tongue stuck out.

After signing some things for them, Demi started walking again.

"Remember those days? The Disney Channel games? When they had That's So Raven, Kim Possible, Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, The Proud Family, Cory in the House, Lizzie McGuire, The Replacements, American Dragon, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, The Emperor's New School, remember all of them? Gosh, what I would do to be back in those days." I say, still looking ahead as I remember watching all those shows with Bennett.

Demi lets out a deep sigh. "Yeah, I remember them. Good shows."

"It's not the same anymore, I miss those shows. If only Disney could somehow bring those shows back, like I don't know show them during the nights or on weekends, like seriously dude." I say and I watch as she cracks a smile.

"That'll be awesome." Demi says and we were stop by a guy with a clipboard.

"Hey, um we were wondering if you could sing the public a song? Sorry for such short notice." The guy says and Demi nods, giving him a grin.

"Sure, be there in a sec." Demi says and she puts me down on the ground while the guy leaves to tell the others who were setting up a stage.

She points a finger at me. "Stay close alright?"

I saluted her, making her smile more. "Sir yes sir!"

Demi rolls her eyes at me before going to the stage, so I stood near the stage as she grabs the mic and smiles as a crowd starts to form. She starts to sing one of her songs from her fifth album, earning a huge crowd to form as she rocks out to it. When she was finish, she said her thanks and the crowd starts to part, she comes back to me.

"So, Cinderella castle is it?" She says and throws a arm around my shoulders, yet my legs ache from all the walking around.

"Hell yeah!" Then added. "You know what? I don't get Cinderella, Prince Charming here had seen the girl's face, so why the hell did he made all the girls in the kingdom to try on a shoe? He's not freaking blind, all he had to do was round up all the blondes in the kingdom and-" Demi cuts me off, putting a hand over my mouth as I rant.

"Okay, okay, I get it. I see where you gettin' at. Now let's go inside." So she hauls me off inside the castle.

We were there until closing time, where everything was lit up and fireworks were being thrown into the night sky. I watch with awe as the fireworks explode, some making awesome effects, others with writings.

"Best. Day. Ever." I say to Demi, punching her arm as we walk back to her car with other families and friends.

She smiles at me. "Fuck yeah babe, fuck yeah."

Climbing into the passenger seat once we found her car in the maze of cars, I put on my seatbelt and kicked back as Demi backs out and starts to drive. When Demi arrive at my house, I was already out like a light, the tiredness already seeping into my mind and body.

But anyway, best day ever.