chapter eighteen

Miles

I don't wanna get up.

Not only am I cuddle up with Demi but also I didn't wanted to face my parents. Nor William, who probably thinks I'm a huge ass loser. But also I went to sleep with spaghetti stains all over me and I smelled like spaghetti too.

Demi's arm was wrap around my waist, and my face nuzzle in her neck as she holds me close to her, sleeping peacefully next to me. I sighed, then scrunch up my nose when I notice the smell on me. I wipe away my dry tear stain face then try to get up.

I untangle my legs from Demi's, and peeled myself away from her, trying not to wake her up. She only stirs and softly whines, to which I put my pillow in her arms and stood up. Grabbing some fresh clothes and a towel, I went into my bathroom and did my usual morning routine.

After showering, I step out and put on my clothes, I didn't wanted to stay at home so I'm going to make Demi take me with her somewhere.

Walking out of my bathroom in newly wash white jeans and a black tank top, I found Demi sitting up on my bed, scrolling through her phone.

Barefooted, I walk over to her and threw myself on her, hugging her tightly as she lets out a small squeak of surprise since she hadn't notice me.

"Thank you," I murmur into her hair. Then she wraps a arm around my waist and pats my bare arm.

"No problem kiddo, I hope you know I'm here for you." Demi says and I smile, leaning back and sitting back down on my bed. She press a light kiss to my forehead then stands up, she points to my bathroom.

"Don't mind?" She asks and I shake my head, motioning her to go.

"Not at all, mi casa es tu casa!" (my house is your house!) I said in a horrible Spanish accent and she laughs before nodding and disappearing into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

While I wait for Demi, I put on my Converse and grab my phone from my nightstand, checking to see if I got any texts.

Hey, are you okay? You didn't deserve what happen back there, she's a bitch. Can we talk, when you're free? Text me back soon - W.

It was from William, and whenever someone say 'we have to talk' makes me so nervous and shit. My stomach churned nervously but also with hunger, I decided to text him later and look at my other texts.

I heard what happen, are you okay? Don't let what Caroline told you get to your head, you are way better than her. Call me soon babe, love you xoxo. - T.

That one was from Tori.

I smiled, and decided I will text her later, when I'm out of the house.

Checking into Twitter real quick, I saw a world wide trending topic that caught my eye. #I'mAMaid

I look at Demi's tweet. 'If it means to be hardworking, honest, trusting and to be yourself is so bad, then I'm a Maid too. #I'mAMaid.'

I snap my head up when I heard the bathroom door opening, and saw Demi stepping out. She smiles at me as she walks out and I wave my phone at her.

"Hashtag I'm a maid too?" I ask and she comes to sit next to me, wrapping her arm around my shoulder lazily.

"Yes honey, if it means to be yourself and honest and hardworking, then I consider myself a maid too. Because you are amazing, don't let other people tell you otherwise, okay?" She tells me and I nodded, so she kiss my cheek then stands up again, putting on her shoes.

"Can you take me with you? I don't wanna be here and face my parents," I pleaded and Demi looks at me, sighing.

"I hope you know they didn't do what they did to humiliate you, they did it because they were protecting you, watching out for you. They're just worried about their little girl. You know? I guess they didn't trust William and you alone together." She says and I scrunch up my face at her.