inner diva

Yuki's POV

"So i'm going to meet your parents today?" I asked hongseok as we were both walking on the hallways on our way to the classroom.

"Yup, i'll pick you up at 7. Oh and dont forget, we have to act like a real couple!" As he said those words he was grinning like an idiot.

I plaufully hit his arm and we both laughed. "I think i might not be able to hold back my disgusted face with both of us talking lovey dovey to each other." I said jokingly as we both entered the room.

Just then our art teacher came in and she asked us to paint a picture of anything we liked. She partnered us up in pairs and i got jinhwan as my partner so all of us headed outside to the school garden to start our work.

I walked over to jinhwan and waved at him "helloo partner~" i said as we both sat under the tree.

"Well aren't i lucky today? I got a cutie as my partner" he said ruffling my hair and i giggled.

"So what are you going to draw?" He asked me as i prepared my things ready to draw. "The school garden, because it's pretty. What about you?" I asked him.

He only smiled and shrugged at my question. Half way through our work i cant help but notice he keeps glancing at me. I looked at him and he blushed and looked away continuing with his work.

I only smiled and tried to peek at his work. "Yaa! No peaking!" He said as he pried my face away from seeing his work. I whined and tugged on his arm.

"But i wanna see!" I said as i came closer to him almost snatching his work when i looked at him to see him wearing a shocked face.

That's when i realized we were inches apart and one move can make our lips touch together.

Then suddenly someone pulled as apart. I looked up to see b.i pulling as apart.

"Yah! What were you guys doing?!" He yelled giving a cold glare at jinhwan.

He suddenly stood up and shook his hand "i-it's not what you think! Yuki tried taking away my drawing and she didn't realize she was sitting very close to me" jinhwan explained and i nodded agreeing with him.

"Oh, looks like you were both kissing from afar" he said looking down and walked away.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't realize i was sitting so close to you!" I said with an apologetic look. He shook his head and smiled at me "It's okay yuki, you didn't know. But i wonder why hanbin was so mad." He said scratching his head.

I looked over to see b.i entering the classroom alone. I thought this was the opportunity to ask him why he did that.

I ran to the hallway but i suddenly halted when a group of three girls approached and let me tell you that they dont seem friendly at all!

"Oh look, it's the leech everyone's been talking about lately" the girl with the short hair spoke smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and was just about to pass them when the other girl gripped my arm tightly. I scowled and slapped her hand away from me.

"Oh she's fighting back" she said as she raised her eyebrows from me.

"Your right hyuna, she is a bitch like what you told me she is" the other girl finally spoke.

"I know right jiyeon! Just look at her clinging to our oppas like she owns them. Yoona unnie! What should we do to her?" Hyuna said.

At that i raised my eyebrows. Oh hell no! They were definitely messing with the wrong girl. I wanna try to control myself but it seems like i need to teach this bitches not to mess with me.