how odd...

"Good morning mom!" I said as i walked downstairs, instead of my mom greeting me i was shocked to see a familiar face greeting me instead.

"Morning!" He grinned greeting me. "Woah didn't expect you to be so early. And how did you get in here donghyuk?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Your mom let me in, and she knows i'm here to pick you up. Oh and she left from work, breakfast?" He said as he put food on my plate.

"Thanks donghyuk. Is it okay for you to wait for me a little bit?"

"Yeah sure take your time, by the way you should call me oppa" he said teasingly. "I never call anyone oppa! And your only 1 year older than me!" I said laughing.

"Hahaha fine, but you can call me oppa anytime." He said smirking.

At school

We walked on the hallways as people were staring at us. And by staring i mean girls "glaring" at me for being with donghyuk.

Please. They can have him  he is not my type. I mean his nice and all but eh.

We were now entering our room when i said " Wait aren't you going in to your own classroom?"

"Ah i'll just stop by to say hi to the hyungs" he said going inside.

Bobby greeted him first and the rest followed. After a few minutes of talking he came to me.

"I'll be going back to class now. See ya later" he said as he went out.

"You guys know each other?" Said chanwoo curiously.

"Yeah we met yesterday at the--" i was going to say at the studio but since no one knows im modeling. "Ehem at a shop. He bumped into me and well you know we found out we go to the same school and we started talking."

"Oh that's weird. He never talks to girls nor approaches them. Did he talk nicely to you?"

"Yep. He was actually really nice, why, is he not like that?" I asked curiously.

"It's nothing like that, anyways the teacher's here. We should probably listen"

Hmm. How odd.

Dismissal time

"Yukiii!" I turned around to see bobby calling my name. "Oh wassup?"

"Were going to an underground rap battle (if thats what you call it) wanna go with us? It'll be fun" i looked at seunghoon, mino and b.i which was standing next to bobby nodding in approval.

"I guess i could" i said while smiling.

"Great this will be fun. You'll get to see us perform!"

"Woah cant believe you guys can rap." I watched them in amusement.

"And can beatbox too!" Yelled b.i confidently.

I guess i'll be looking forward to it.

-----

I'll stop from here. And if anyone hasnt noticed, i still havent put jinhyung and seungyoon. So i'll put them in the next few chapters. Thanks for reading. Tell me if your bored and give me ideas if you want.

AND OH IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I'LL PUT OTHER IDOLS. AND PROBABLY I'LL ADD OTHER GROUPS IN THE STORY. LOOK FORWARD TO IT PLEASE~~~