A day well spent

Come back home!
Can you come back home eh!

I groaned to the sound of my phone and looked up to see who was calling me. "Hello?" I answered lazily.

After a few moments of silence the person hanged up. Well that was weird.

I got up and took a shower and thinking what should i do today, since it's saturday and we have no class and all.

I decided to go to the mall alone to roam around. I got downstairs, ate breakfast and said bye to mom and dad.

At the mall

It's been half an hour of me roaming around the mall, i was getting bored so i decided to go the store where they were selling accesories.

They were all so nice as i looked at them but i came across a necklace that has a 'kiss' word engraved to it.

I blushed because it reminded me of bobby. "No no no! It was all just a performance and nothing else! He cant like me that fast!" I thought.

I went out to the store with my head down when someone grabbed my arm. I looked up to see it was.. "jinwoo!" I said giving him a hug.

"Yuki!~" he said as we finally let go of each other. "I thought i saw you here so i went inside, wanna come with me?" He asked.

"Sure why not? You came alone?" I asked as i linked my arm with his.

He looked away all of a sudden. "N-no i came with jinhwan, yunhyeong and hongseok"

"Great! Let's go meet them!" He led me to the food court and we saw the 3 of them eating.

"Hey you guys!" I yelled at them.

Hongseok's POV

We sat here waiting for jinwoo as he went to who knows where. He suddenly just jumped from his seat as if he saw a precious gold being left on the street.

"Jinhwan stop eating so much will you? Share your food with me!" Yunhyeong said as he tried to take the food away from jinhwan.

"You cant sHtake neh foid feon me"

What did he say? Is hyung an alien or something?

"Jinhwan swallow the food will you? I cant understand you!" I said as i sighed heavily having to deal with this two twits i'm sitting down with.

"Anything wrong hongseok? You look down" yunhyeong said as he swallowed the food he got from jinhwan.

Do i look down? Is it obvious? Tsk i hate this life. Stupid parents trying to set me up on an arrange marriage! I need to think of a plan. It's really hard if you have parents who only care about business.

Should i tell this guys? "Well you see, my parents are setting me up for an arrange marriage again" i said sulking.

"Just do what you did last year. Be mean to the girl maybe she'll ran away then?" Jinhwan replied.

"Nah, my parents will know. I think we need a new plan." I said as i thought very hard on what to do.

"Hey you guys!" Someone yelled from behind, and their i saw yuki with jinwoo.

A sudden idea popped my mind as i suddenly smirked.

Yuki's POV

We were walking from their table and i came to look across hongseok who was smirking like he had an evil plan or something. Kind of reminds me of junhoe's smirking.

Wait what? Erase what i just said!! Stupid thoughts!

"Yuki yuki yuki!!" Jinhwan yelled jumping up and down from his seat.

To be honest he looked like a kid or something. It's kinda cute!

"Sit down you guys" yunhyeong said as he stood up and offered as a seat.

The whole time we were talking about random things and just laughing about random stuff.

But i cant help but notice hongseok fidgeting the whole time and everytime he looks at me it's like he wants to say something but turns away. His acting really weird.

"So let's head to the arcade?" Jinwoo asked and we all agreed.

At the arcade

I stared at the cute pou stuff toy that i will soon name yoongi (I'm using suga's real name :3).

I can just feel it looking at me straight in my soul telling me '
Come and get me. I wanna be in your arms'.

And i've been playing this game for 30 minutes and i still couldn't get it.

I tapped at the window seperating us as i sighed and pouted.

"I'll get you soon" i mumbled. I feel a presence behind me so i looked back and saw hongseok staring at me.

"S-she's so cute when she's pouting" he thought.

"You wanna get that stuff toy?" He asked and i smiled nodding my head faster.

"Okay, i'll get it for you. Step aside" he said smiling. He was so focused and as i stared at him i bit my lip.

Woah he looks so cute.

"Yuki look i got it!" He said as he handed me the stuff toy i wanted. I snapped out of my trance and took it from him as i smiled very brightly.

"Omo!~ thank you thank you thank you!" I said as i hugged the stuff toy.

"Aahh~ yoongi is so cute!" I chuckled.

"Yoongi? You should name it after me, i got it for you!" He whined.

"Nope. Yoongi sounds much better than your name" i laughed.

"Well you know you owe me for giving you that" i looked at him in surprise and he had that smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you mean owe you? Fine i'm giving it back to you!" I said as i shoved him the stuff toy.

What a painful sight to see my pou away from me.. Aaah~ my pou T^T

"N-no i was just kidding you can keep it! It's just that i need a favor" he said as he gave me my pou back.

Ohohoho yoongi let's never seperate again. I took it back from him as i looked up at him again.

"What kind of favor?" I asked.

He paused for a while then he finally looked up at me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

------

So who do you ship her with? Lol
You get hongseok's plan right? Im sure you all get it :)