Date

Yuki's POV

"A carnival?" I giggled. "Is it too cliché?" Bobby asked laughing and i nodded.

I looked around in awe as i saw alot of people, mostly couples go on love rides and scary rides holding tightly against each other. I suddenly began feeling nervous. Are we gonna do that too?

"So where do you wanna go first?" He asked. I looked at the horror room which apparently seems to be the center of attraction because alot of people are going in. Mostly by group of 6 or more.

"Let's go to the horror room! I've never been there before!" I exclaimed dragging him to the line.

I actually feel really nervous, but the thought of us hugging each other makes me giddy inside. Do i have a crush on him? This stupid confused feelings!

I was snapped out from my thoughts when the group of people got out screaming and laughing at each other. I realized it was our turn and their were only two of us. As i turned to look at bobby with worried eyes he held my hand squeezing it reassuring me that it was okay.

He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear "If your scared dont hesistate on hugging me." He smirked.

I looked at him with my mouth slightly wide open with my cheeks flushed. The guide lead us to the door and left us alone giving us the instruction to find the keys and get out of here.

"Why did i even choose this in the first place?" I whispered in fear mentally facepalming myself. But can you blame me? I never really go into places like this.

"The guide said the key was on a blue box right?" He asked and i nodded. We were about to open the door when a 'zombie' appeared. I screamed and almost fell when bobby held onto me tightly laughing out loud. How is he not scared? "Yaah! Go away!" I screamed at the fake zombie who was now apparently chasing us.

I turned right and locked the door i saw first "That was fun!" He panted. "It was not! I cant believe your not scared!"

"Of course i'm not, i'm a brave man after all" he winked. Oh gosh, well that was cocky. I playfully punched his arm as we both laughed.

"Can i ask you something?" He said out of nowhere "Sure, what is it?" I replied. "Do you possibly have a crush on someone?" He asked.

I was taken aback by his question. Like someone? I think i do like someone.

"Why'd you ask?" I said.

"Because i think i lik--" just then someone appeared and a grim reaper started chasing us. "RUUUN!!!" i yelled. We ran down the halls until i found a room with a blue box and i took the key and dragged bobby once again.

"Give me the key!" He yelled and i gave it to him, we found the exit and we opened the door crashing into the floor and panting.

"Well, that was unexpected!" I huffed and he nodded. "That was fun! Come on let's go on other rides!"He said as i laughed at his childishness. While he was dragging me i found myself staring at him in awe.

It's one of those cliché moments when everything turns into slow motion and his all your seeing. I smiled to myself as i looked onto his face closely. I love his eyesmile very much! And the way he smiles swoops me to my feet all the time! Oh gosh, i am getting love sick!

"Wanna go to that ferris wheel over there?" He asked and i nodded."sure why not?" I giggled and we held hands all the way to the line. The ferris wheel was big, i think it could fit in 5 people. "I'll go buy us food first, i'm kinda hungry. We can eat it when were on the ride" he said and i agreed to him. I am kinda hungry.

Junhoe's POV

(Surprised? Haha)

"Okay where do we go next?" Yunhyeong said. I shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes at them. Yes them, this two idiots donghyuk and yunhyeong suddenly dragged me all the way here to the carnival, i had no choice but to go.

"What about the ferris wheel? That's the only ride we haven't rode on yet" donghyuk suggested and i agreed following along with them.

Yuki's POV

This two teenagers in front of me kept playing with each other, the other one suddenly pushed me and i fell backwards bumping into someone's chest.

"Hey be careful!" He said and i turned back around too meet his eyes.

My mouth suddenly dropped. "J-junhoe? What are you doing here?!"

--

Im sorry this is a rush update. Next chap will be posted tomorrow, but im not so sure. ANYWAYS GUYS I AM FREAKING OUT HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT AOA'S JIMIN AND JINHWAN DATING?!! I LOVE BOTH OF THEM BUT WHY AM I JEALOUS? THIS RUMOR MAKES ME HATE JIMIN!! AND SHE'S MY 2ND BIAS IN AOA! GHHHADD AND JINHWAN IS NOT MY BIAS BUT I FEEL HURT! ALTHOUGH THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER T^T AND I AM CONFUSED. ISN'T HE SUPPOSE TO "NOT DATE" SINCE HE HASN'Y DEBUTED YET? SOMEONE ANSWER MEEEE :((((