underground rap battle (part 2)

~~

After the show the guys were still in the backstage resting and here i am still sitting with seungyoon.

"Yuki, you still look red until now. Cant get over it can you?" Seungyoon said with a smirk. I gave him a death glare and all he did was chuckle.

"Seungyoon!" A blonde guy called from behind him. They approached us and gave high five's to each other.

"So is that your girlfriend over there" his other friend said with a VERY deep voice. Which i find sexy and made me blush.

(A/n: mehehehe i LOVE idols with deep voice)

"No! She's just my friend. Yuki meet p.o, zico and kyung" he introduced me to them as kyung the blonde guy shook my hands.

"Yuki you dont seem like the type of person to go to this things" zico said trying to make conversation as we all sat together.

"Ah well actually i like this kind of things and i can rap as well"

"Really? Where did you learn how to rap?" P.O asked

"Well i used to rap just for awhile and i only did it for fun" i said "besides i'm not that good" i said as i took a sip of the drink i just ordered.

"Cool so are you gonna come here often?" Kyung asked. "I guess so"

"Yuki!" I turned around to see b.i approaching me with the rest of the guys behind him.

"Oh hey you guys!" I turned around to the guys sitting beside me "i have to go. I'll see you when i see you!" I said to them.

But before i went zico and the rest of the guys asked for my number.

I walked up to b.i and the rest. "What took you so long?" Asked mino.

"I was just chatting with my new found friends. Anyways that was a great performance you had."

"Yeah arent we awesome!" Exclaimed seunghoon "except for bobby's slick move! Yah!" He cried as he pulled bobby behind b.i's back. He was there hiding the whole time and we were both blushing.

"Hyung dont ever do that again!" Said b.i while smirking and here we are in an awkward state.

FLASHBACK

Bobby came next to me and i was so surprised at what he did next..

He kissed my cheek!!!

The people were clapping so wildly and some were even staring at awe.

After he kissed me he went onstage continuing to rap with the 3 guys kind of glaring at him. Or was it just me.

End of flashback

"Well what's done is done. I dont regret doing it" bobby said with a huge grin as mino gave him a headlock.

"And you keep saying im the player?!" Mino cried and i just laughed at them while they were goofing around.

I looked at the time and realized it was already 8 pm. "Guys i think i have to go now it's kind of getting late" i told them as they stopped messing around.

"I can give you a ride!" B.I exclaimed as he came up to me. "We'll go now, see yah tomorrow hyungs and bobby!" He said as he dragged me outside to the parking lot.

"Take care yuki!" Bobby shouted and i looked back to wave at him. I swear i think i saw him blush.

We were now heading to the parking lot as b.i was still holding my hand.

"Hanbin you can let go now" he chuckled as he let me go "no one really calls me by my real name now"

"But i like your full name it's kinda cute" i said giggling and he just pinched my cheeks.

"Wait you know how to drive a car?" I asked as we stopped in front of a black car. "Yep, i have my students licence" he said as we entered the car. "I hope we dont crash or something. I said jokingly as we both laughed and headed home.

~~

I'm currently working right now on the next chap so maybe i'll post today. Im sorry for giving you such short chap sometimes. It's just that i dont think i can update more often bc im struggling with school. Please forgive me :(

P.S: i'll include alot of idols for now. Comment on which idol you want me to put :D