sudden question

Bobby's POV

"So what are we gonna do for your birthday chanwoo?" Minzy asked as she ate her cookie.

Right now all of us are in a cafe just hanging around since the teachers announced that there were no class today. Something about faculty meeting.

"I don't know, i haven't thought of it." Chanwoo shrugged.

"Should we go to a beach? It'll be fun with all of us around! Oh and we should invite yuki too!" B.I said.

Hearing her name made me smile for some reason. I've been acting weird lately.

"Oh yeah we definitely should, we should inform her. Does anyone have her number?" Jinwoo asked.

All of us mumbled a no and shook our heads. "None of us do actually" i said. Maybe i should ask for her number.

"I'm not giving this guys yuki's number" hongseok thought.

"Oooh~ that's too bad" jinhwan pouted.

Just then i saw someone coming in infront of the door wearing a pink dress.

Everyone was looking at her as she was scanning through the menu above. I looked at her closely because her back looked to familiar.

My eyes widened as i jump at my seat up and down with a wide smile.

"Dude what's wrong with you? You look weird!" Yunhyeong said raising his eyebrows.

"Yuuuuki!!!" I screamed and ran over to her. She looked back with wide eyes surprised to see me.

"Oh~ bobby!" She said waving at me. S-she looks really cute right now.

She looked behind me and saw the guys waving back at her. "Oh their here too!" She said as she walked over to them with me following behind.

They greeted her with hello's and let her join us. "Good timing yuki. We were just talking about inviting you to my birthday" chanwoo said.

"Oh really when is it?" She asked.

"Next week! You should definitely come it's a beach birthday party" i exclaimed.

"That'll be great! I'll make sure i can go then. Anyways i wont stay here for long. I have to go somewhere" she said standing up.

"I'll go with you, i have somewhere to go too." I said as we said goodbye to the guys.

We went outside and didn't look for a cab since she said she wanted to just walk.

"Yuki" i called for her and she turned around with that cute dimpled smile on her face.

"Yees?~"

I chuckled at how cute she replied. "Nothing, i just wanted to say your name. Anyways i have to ask you something" i told her.

There's something i've been meaning to ask her and it's her relationship with hongseok, that guy has been acting weird lately around her.

I dont know but i think i'm jealous. Tsk this is bad.

Yuki's POV

"Sure, what do you wanna ask?" I told him

"A-are you and hongseok in a relationship? I mean you know.. what happened in the classroom" he stuttered.

I gulped. I didn't know what to say, and no one must know.

"Well, it's kinda complicated but there's nothing serious going on" i simply said hoping he would change the topic.

"Great! Since their nothing serious going on. Um will you go out with me this saturday?" He asked.

Did i just hear that right? Holy fiddlesticks! I suddenly felt warm all over me.

"Y-yeah i guess" i answered as i looked down trying to cover my face with my hair.

Dug dug dug dug

"Cool. So i guess i'll see you then, i'll pick you up at 6" he said as we stopped walking.

"This is my stop, i'll go ahead now. Bye yuki!" He bid me goodbye and i still stood there blushing.

He was halfway on the street when he suddenly turned around walking over to me.

Chu!~

He suddenly kissed my cheek! He laughed at my expression as he ran away with a wide smirk on his face.

I touched my cheek where he kissed me. That's his second time.

Dug dug dug

Oh no bobby. What are you doing to me.

-----

Guys i wanna ask something. Who do you imagine yuki to be?
And this chapter is dedicated to my bae chanwoo who had his birthday this 26.

AND DID YOU HEAR THE GOOD NEWS!! IKON WILL BE DEBUTING SOON LIKE WHAT PAPA YG SAID. OMOFJSKAJAIDHEIHWHOQJQIDHISJXIJXISJOS HOLEH SHEET SOMEONE HOLD MEH I KERNOT UAMDJSOJDOJWIWBIWHIDHSIHDIDHIDBDHIDJDOD YG BETTER NOT TROLL US!! IKON! IKON! I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO DEBUT!