crazy classmates

He came closer to my face and smirked "hi, i'm junhoe nice too meet you."

gulp..

"Hi i'm yuki" i said. He came closer to my face smirking. "Tsk plain" he said and walked away. That punk!  "jerk" i mumbled.

Someone chuckled next to me, "dont mind him, his doing that to look cool, yo i'm hanbin but you can call me B.I for short" he said smiling, well this guy seems nicer. He pulled my hand and took me to a group of guys.

"I'm gonna introduce you to them" he said smiling. OH MY!

"hanbiiiiin!" said a really cute guy.

"Yuki, this is jinhwan his the eldest" b.i pointed out "hi!" His so cute!

"This is yunhyeong" he said pointing to a guy putting on lipbalm. "Yah yunhyeong! say hi to yuki! stop being so vain will you?" b.i said snatching away his lipbalm but he took it back.

"Go away geez" he said. Well someone must care so much about their face. Hmm but come to think of it his really handsome.

We moved on to the next guy. He was sitting there drawing with his mouth sticking up. OH GOSH HIS CUTE! "And this one is jinwoo, he's also one of the eldest" while he was saying that i went in front of jinwoo and pinched his face.

(a/n: just pretend that this guys have little age gaps and their all teens and not on their 20's)

"Ouch pleashe shtop it" he said while i still squished him "your so cute i cant help it" i said giggling. He rubbed his now red face "haha you look like a living doll"

"He does doesn't he?" said b.i "The rest of the guys are on the different classrooms by the way, i'm gonna introduce you to some of them later so you could have more friends."

"I'M HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Said a girl with red hair. She's so sexy!

"Minzy!!" said b.i "Yo what were you guys doing? was i late? were you doing a project?" she said hurriedly.

"Nope, we weren't doing anything. The teacher seems to be working on something else. It's our free time."

"Ooh is that so.." then she looked at me "omg we have a new student" she said, while rushing towards me "hiii i'm minzy nice too meet you and you are?"

"I'm yuki, nice too meet you too."

"Waaah you look so fluffy like jinwoo" she said pinching my cheeks. "speaking of jinwoo where is he? JINWOOOOOOOOOOOO- AAAHH!!"

Just woah, this girl is so hyper.

"He's right over there hiding in the cabinet" said junhoe, while doing that evil smirk of his again.

So evil! Minzy ran into the cabinet where jinwoo was.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh minzy get away from me, dont you dare pinch my face! yaaah~!!!"

"Oh gosh cuuute fluffy! squisshy" minzy giggled. Bobby then came to me and put his arms around me "yeah those guys are pretty hyper huh?"

"Yep they sure are, and your classroom is so noisy, are you sure this is the higher section?" he laughed when i said that.

"Yep, believe me, where always like this, oh and i wonder where hongseok and seunghoon are?" he said scanning the classroom.

"Who are they?" i asked "oh their also part of our class, but it seems like their late" bobby came closer to me and whispered in my ear "your gonna have a lot of fun in this classroom yuki" he said winking and got back on his seat, teasing jinhwan.

I guess i'll be having fun since this guys are so crazy.

I thought as i watched this guys chasing and having fun with each other.