Wrong timing

Before anything else i'd like to dedicate this too

@mickymouse24

@AthirahShaheran

@na_yasmin06

@zdoldphin

@kaylaa_irwins

@cheesecake_2

@AyrinniSafiya

@MariaKourti

@kkaebsongdae

@HannahKim121502

@flwrly

THIS CHAP IS FOR YOU BC YOU COMMENTED YOUR OTP'S :*

Ps. Im sorry if your otps got less parts in this but im doing the one with most votes on. Next chap we'll go with the next second otp :)

--

It's a lovely saturday morning and i'm here at my aunts bakery helping her bake along with my mom.

"So honey how was school? Are your classmates being good to you?" She asked.

"Yes mom, their alot of fun! I enjoy their company alot" and i think i'm enjoying too much.

"Oh so do you have a boyfriend sweetheart?" She said smirking and eyeing me up and down.

I was taken aback by her sudden question. "No of course not! I dont have one! And i probably wont have one. Ever!" I said stating as a matter of fact.

"Ooh really? Then who was with you last night? The boy who drove you home? And the one who was holding your hands when you were about to go home?" She said teasing me. I swear sometimes my mom is more childish than i am.

My eyes widened at her. Does she know about the act i have with hongseok? Oh no oh no oh no!

"W-what are you t-talking about?" I said stuttering. I'm not that good at lying just so you know.

"Well yesterday i was on my way to your school to pick you up but you were holding hands with a boy and he was the one who took you home, so i decided to leave both of you alone." she said smirking.

Oh no! This is bad. My mom must not know this!

"Was he also the one who took you out to meet his parents?" My mom stated.

Yep. I'm dead! It's not that my mom banned me from dating but she always embarasses me infront of guys!

"H-how the heck did you know that mom?!" I am in a huge freaking state right now.

"Well..." she started off with a grin.

Flashback

Sora's POV (Yuki's mom)

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner when the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it mom!" Yuki shouted while she was hurrying to go downstairs. Why is my daughter dressed so nicely today?

Omo! Could it be that she has a boyfriend? Ohohohoho my baby's growing up.

I tiptoed behind the kitchen door and peeked to see what the guy looked like. Of course i need to look! That guy must be suitable for my yuki!

She opened the door and it revealed a handsome teenage boy. Well then, I APPROVE!

"Are you ready to meet my parents?" The young boy asked.

Meet his parents? Since wheeen? Omo this will lead to marriage. I think i'm going to start naming my grandchildren now.

"Y-yeah sure let's go" she stated nervously and stepped out of the door.