cold guy

I looked up at him and...

"Ahh im sorry" i said bowing then walked away.

"Tsk, just watch were your going idiot" he said coldly. What the? well that was rude. I looked back at him but he was already facing the other way. He was really tall and was wearing a beanie.

"Tsk whatever" i whispered to myself. I went to where i was assigned and as i was now standing in the front door i already heard crashing and noises.

''Wish me luck"

As i opened the door i saw students chasing and talking to each other. Umm is this really the higher section, ok ok just calm down yuki.

And as i stepped in all of their eyes are on me. "shit" i whispered.

"Aah you must be the new student? well class please sit down" the teacher said while everyone got back on their seats eyes still fixed on me "please introduce yourself."

"Hello i'm Nam Yuki, it's nice too meet you" i said shyly. I was looking at the classroom i noticed that their were more boys than girls.

"Miss can she seat beside me?" a boy with a very cute chubby face asked.

"Of course chanwoo, considering that there's an empty seat next to you, go ahead yuki."

I did as i was told while everyone's eyes is still fixed on me. OKAY did i do something wrong? can they not stare at me like i'm a murderer or something?

As i sat down on my seat, my seatmate chanwoo came closer to me and whispered "i like your name, it's pretty."

DUG DUG DUG DUG

WHAT THE HECK? Why is my heart beating like this?

"Yah chanwoo-ah dont flirt with the new student! Who taught you how to flirt? mino hyung right?" said the guy sitting at my back.

"YAH!~ dont bring my name into this! just because that guy said i look like a playboy and a flirt doesn't mean i'm one!" i giggled at what he said.

"Yukiii dont listen to him, his actually really a flirt, anyways nice too meet you! i'm bobby!" he said taking my hand and shaking it.

I took my hand away and suddenly turned the other way. I was blushing. Why am i surrounded by handsome boys?

"Nice to meet you too." i said obviously not looking at him.

Then another boy came to me sitting on my desk.

I looked up at him and it's the guy who i bumped into!

He came closer to my face and smirked "Hi, i'm junhoe nice too meet you"

gulp..